News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

ATTN: Roger

Started by Cuddlefish, July 22, 2016, 06:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 28, 2016, 01:19:10 PM
I think he meant ech. We all know you wish ill will to everyone.

:lulz:

And yes, thanks, I found the post it refers to.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Freeky

Quote from: Faust on July 28, 2016, 12:47:00 PM

No one (should be) taking sides here, but some of us are worried about you dimo, you are a good guy and its not nice to see you in this state.

This, dude. 169%

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on July 28, 2016, 12:47:00 PM
Quote from: Cuddlefish on July 28, 2016, 05:31:44 AM
Nah, it's alright. I'm done here. I know how you guys get once blood's in the water. Enjoy your forum.

Not really, it sounds like you had an argument with roger and ech, which is your own business, however as someone on the outside looking in, this thread feels more like a tantrum based on frustration then anything else.

No one (should be) taking sides here, but some of us are worried about you dimo, you are a good guy and its not nice to see you in this state.

This.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."