News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Man Given $149 ticket For Singing 90s Dance Song While Driving

Started by Abbot Mythos, October 24, 2017, 04:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbot Mythos

QuoteA St-Laurent man's love of music is proving costly after he said he was given a $149 ticket for singing "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)" while driving.

On Sept. 27, Taoufik Moalla was on his way to get a bottle of water from Provigo. He was headed down St. Croix, cheerfully singing along to the 1990 C+C Music Factory hit, when he heard a police siren behind him.

"I was thinking they wanted to pass, but they called on the speaker 'Please go to the right side,'" said Moalla. "I stopped and four police came, two on each side, and checked the inside of the car. Then they asked me if I screamed. I said no, I was just singing."

Here's the link: http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/man-given-149-ticket-for-singing-90s-dance-song-while-driving-1.3643520

I wonder if they would have gone easier on him if he had been singing "Okie from Muskogee." But, it did happen in Canada, so maybe that's not such a good idea.

Q. G. Pennyworth