News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

I may be a piece of shit

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, July 30, 2016, 02:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

But at least when I got out of your ass the first wipe was perfectly clean.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: N E T on July 30, 2016, 02:57:55 AM

So... you're some kind of super-shit that leaves no traces on passage??  :eek:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 30, 2016, 03:27:44 AM

I am a pristine turd.

The Good Reverend Roger

Those are awesome.  Especially compared to the shits you get when you're dehydrated, and it's like trying to wipe spackle out of your butt.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 30, 2016, 04:35:39 AM
Those are awesome.  Especially compared to the shits you get when you're dehydrated, and it's like trying to wipe spackle out of your butt.

Right?

I might be a piece of shit, sure, but at least I'm not a powerful spray of viscous fecal syrup that leaves you trying to make this terrible decision of whether to wipe until it's bloody but clean or smelling faintly of diarrhea all day.

8)

Sung Low

Ah, the unmitigated pleasure of a pristine turd.

A thing of beauty. Akin to the clear hawk of a throat oyster.

The d key has chosen to absent itself

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: N E T on July 30, 2016, 05:18:25 AM

Right?

I might be a piece of shit, sure, but at least I'm not a powerful spray of viscous fecal syrup that leaves you trying to make this terrible decision of whether to wipe until it's bloody but clean or smelling faintly of diarrhea all day.

8)

Show me a man who has never bled out of his rectum, and I'll show you man that nobody talks to at parties.

Um, wait.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 31, 2016, 06:52:46 AM

Right?

8)

Show me a man who has never bled out of his rectum, and I'll show you man that nobody talks to at parties.

Um, wait.

:lol:

hooplala

Quote from: N E T on July 30, 2016, 04:33:47 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 30, 2016, 03:27:44 AM

I am a pristine turd.

Ah, a white-glover, a beautiful thing.

I don't believe in horoscopes, but a white-glover is always a sign of a good day to come.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

axod

An expression of the golden lotus blossom rose, perfect future calls.
just this

POFP

Right?

8)

I don't remember the last time one of my shits wasn't like that.

To be fair, my daily chimichanga or two probably doesn't help.

But hey, almost shitting yourself on a call at work definitely beats constipation. I'd rather have someone shit on me than be constipated.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.