News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

Decorating a vehicle using Nixon's Festering Corpse increases its aesthetic valu

Started by stripe man, July 21, 2018, 05:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stripe man

The type of car one owns says a lot about their personality and taste in general. The car design also reflects the interests and values of the owner. Using the Automated Nessie Delivery Firm can transform an ordinary looking car into a car that is elegant and pleasing to the eyes.

We offer the ultimate in the selection with thousands of kits, Check out the aesthetically pleasing joke balls to hang off your bumper & glow in the dark rims here.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Do you do 1940's style nose-art?  I'm looking for something with a buxom Canadian brunette delivering a beat-down on a swastika-emblazoned Trump, with a caption that reads "There's no tariff on ass-kicking".
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on July 22, 2018, 04:01:50 AM
Do you do 1940's style nose-art?  I'm looking for something with a buxom Canadian brunette delivering a beat-down on a swastika-emblazoned Trump, with a caption that reads "There's no tariff on ass-kicking".

:lulz::mittens: :lulz:
Molon Lube