News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

Your favorite chapter or section from the Principia Discordia?

Started by THE QLIPHITISER, December 14, 2017, 10:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Mythos

My very favorite sections are the Introductions from Robert Anton Wilson and Kerry Thornley in the Fourth and Fifth Combined Edition. I don't remember from where I downloaded the PDF version of this work, but it was my first exposure to the Principia Discordia .

My second favorite is Chapter 7 Birth of The Erisian Movement.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

THE QLIPHITISER

Follower of the 'Kacalinstanphia' branch of Discordianism, which emphasizes a hyper-meta-doctrine of parachaos field theory in relation to dancing submariner zombies, in accordance with Eris' decent into the megazone of the universal mind - which cannot be seen but is felt by all.

0              5              7              11:11                12                      13                     23                 69                        93                666                777                       ∞ / ∞

Everything is a lie, nothing is relative

minuspace

axod

just this