Started by Eater of Clowns, August 11, 2016, 12:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: /b/earman on November 16, 2016, 07:00:05 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 11, 2016, 04:05:26 PM
Quote from: LMNO on November 11, 2016, 01:32:48 PM
Quote from: Freeky on November 11, 2016, 05:47:25 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 11, 2016, 05:36:20 AM
OMG. I tried to explain something by mentioning that we have 50 autonomous states that are able to make their own laws about voter registration and ID, and he retorted by saying that Canada has way more autonomous provinces.

:lulz:

That person is maybe, just maybe, really dumb.

Are we still supposed to respect a person like that?  Some people on FB say Trump won because we didn't respect dumb people, and called them dumb.

Trump won because he actually recognized and offered solutions to their problems, while ALL you could do was call them dumb. Im curious though, "some people on FB" How many of the people who voted for Trump do you actually KNOW?

I'm working with Trump's health department to make sure kids don't ruin their life with pot.

:spittake:

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Distillation is awesome because it totally doesn't make flat water that will rip your electrolytes right out of your stomach and leave you cramped up and waiting for your heart attack.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: /b/earman on November 16, 2016, 07:00:05 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 11, 2016, 04:05:26 PM
Quote from: LMNO on November 11, 2016, 01:32:48 PM
Quote from: Freeky on November 11, 2016, 05:47:25 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 11, 2016, 05:36:20 AM
OMG. I tried to explain something by mentioning that we have 50 autonomous states that are able to make their own laws about voter registration and ID, and he retorted by saying that Canada has way more autonomous provinces.

That person is maybe, just maybe, really dumb.

Are we still supposed to respect a person like that?  Some people on FB say Trump won because we didn't respect dumb people, and called them dumb.

Trump won because he actually recognized and offered solutions to their problems, while ALL you could do was call them dumb. Im curious though, "some people on FB" How many of the people who voted for Trump do you actually KNOW?

I'm working with Trump's health department to make sure kids don't ruin their life with pot.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 16, 2016, 03:05:56 PM
Distillation is awesome because it totally doesn't make flat water that will rip your electrolytes right out of your stomach and leave you cramped up and waiting for your heart attack.

Formerly something else...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Emo Howard on November 17, 2016, 04:59:11 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 16, 2016, 03:05:56 PM

:lulz: It really doesn't, unless you are either not eating food with minerals, or drinking way more water than you should.

http://chemistry.about.com/od/waterchemistry/f/Can-You-Drink-Distilled-Water.htm
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Which totally describes the situation presented.  Going to nip off down to the post-apocalypse drugstore and get some magnesium.

Fuck off.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

MithridatesXXIII

People will raid the pharmacies, but they always forget about the GNC down the way.  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on November 17, 2016, 03:25:55 PM
People will raid the pharmacies, but they always forget about the GNC down the way.  :lulz:

IS THIS IRRADIATED ORGANICALLY?

MithridatesXXIII

I need me my Megaman vitamins, kale pills, and Okinawan coral calcium

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on November 17, 2016, 03:31:08 PM

Sorry, Wes got there first.  You are dead.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on November 17, 2016, 03:31:08 PM

Normal food also contains nutrients, it's a thing.

MithridatesXXIII

Fok.

I wouldn't mind seeing an apocalypse thread assuming the Walking Dead, and what exactly everyone do. With family, without family, or the posters here together.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on November 17, 2016, 03:37:37 PM
Fok.

I wouldn't mind seeing an apocalypse thread assuming the Walking Dead, and what exactly everyone do. With family, without family, or the posters here together.

So start one.

MithridatesXXIII

It's pretty easy to criticize the tactical choices of the characters in the walking dead and the fact that they embroil themselves in unnecessary situations. It's another thing to live it, not having read or browsed any pepper forums, or gathered any resources in advance.