News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Open Bar: We hacked the DNC and all we got are these lousy emails

Started by Eater of Clowns, August 11, 2016, 12:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ron Paul's ENTIRE schtick up until this point has consisted of "Don't call us racist!". I'm excited to see what kind of small-minded approach he brings to the table regarding gender identity.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 25, 2016, 03:09:23 AM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on November 25, 2016, 02:58:46 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 25, 2016, 12:53:20 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 24, 2016, 07:01:06 PM
Quote from: Freeky on November 24, 2016, 06:19:22 PM
Dunno what to do with these, so here - add-ons that denormalize the term "Rebranded White Nationalism".

http://www.stopnormalizing.com/
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/Rebranded White Nationalism-denormalizer/glfmlcifdhfpibfmokbcojfkbgfigeph/related?authuser=1

This is great, and I installed it. I am still astonished by how many people don't seem to get that the alt-right is a white nationalist movement.

"We cant normalize the alt-right"
Meanwhile:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/family/transgender-children-my-son-told-me-he-was-a-girl/

"Stunning. Brave."

What's your point?

That Purity-Spiraliers care more about tone policing coverage of a completely irrelevant hoverhanding loser but swoon over gushy media depictions of child abuse. By all means guys, keep obsessing over using just the right vocabulary to describe things, we cant let any semantic crimes go unpunished. If you all prove how absolutely disgusted you are with white nationalism over and over again to each other maybe it will eventually accomplish something. And keep up the articles about parents cross-dressing their children. Its completely inspiring and beautiful and totally doesnt make the average person want to join ISIS.

Oh. You don't know what transgenderism is or how it works. I see.

I mean that's fine, we have all been ignorant at some point. I'm sure you'll figure it out.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 25, 2016, 02:59:08 PM
Ron Paul's ENTIRE schtick up until this point has consisted of "Don't call us racist!"

Hows that been working out for you so far?

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 25, 2016, 03:58:35 PM
Ron Paul's ENTIRE schtick up until this point has consisted of "Don't call us racist!"

Like "Springtime for Hitler" on an endless loop.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 25, 2016, 03:58:35 PM

It seems to be an accurate predictor of your behavior.

Sano

I wonder if I should make an "unlimited brazilian hilarity thread" if only to put everything I find in one place so I don't get lost in all the complete clusterfuck that's happening.
Everything comes to an end, reader. It is an old truism to which may be added that not everything that lasts, lasts for long. This latter part is not readily admitted; on the contrary the idea that an air castle lasts longer than the very air of which it is made is hard to get out of a person's head, and this is fortunate, otherwise the custom of making those almost eternal constructions might be lost.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Sano on November 26, 2016, 02:44:37 PM
I wonder if I should make an "unlimited brazilian hilarity thread" if only to put everything I find in one place so I don't get lost in all the complete clusterfuck that's happening.

I'd click it.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on November 26, 2016, 02:56:42 PM
Quote from: Sano on November 26, 2016, 02:44:37 PM

I'd click it.
Me too.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Sano

Done. Link

Not much yet, just things I know from the top of my head. I'll research some more stuff to post later (including the memes people have been making).
Everything comes to an end, reader. It is an old truism to which may be added that not everything that lasts, lasts for long. This latter part is not readily admitted; on the contrary the idea that an air castle lasts longer than the very air of which it is made is hard to get out of a person's head, and this is fortunate, otherwise the custom of making those almost eternal constructions might be lost.

The Good Reverend Roger

I got to the top of the mountain at 6:30 AM this morning.  It's 28F, 50-70MPH wind, and everything is coated in ice.  Including the upper 3 miles of road.

We won't make it out of this alive.  Pour some out for your homie.   :sad:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Holy fuck. That's no weather for basking.

Is there a point where they shut that place down because it's just asking for something grim to happen now. I assume conditions are only likely to worsen in the coming months?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 28, 2016, 02:43:17 PM
Holy fuck. That's no weather for basking.

Is there a point where they shut that place down because it's just asking for something grim to happen now. I assume conditions are only likely to worsen in the coming months?

This was pretty bad because it was freezing rain rather than snow.

But there are no conditions other than wildfires in which my department doesn't have to show up, because busted pipes are a thing.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger