News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

Open Bar: We hacked the DNC and all we got are these lousy emails

Started by Eater of Clowns, August 11, 2016, 12:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 11, 2016, 12:29:44 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 11, 2016, 11:58:52 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 11, 2016, 11:52:29 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 11, 2016, 05:03:39 AM
DAY 10 OF BEING ALONE IN THE HOUSE:

I am posting naked.  While sitting in a leather office chair.  I am afraid to move, as I seem to have bonded with the furniture.  Fred is on the bookshelf giving me the hairy eyeball and singing Gregorian chants in his little lizard voice.  Everything is fine.  I am fine.  Ia ftang Cthulu.  I mean that in the best possible way.

There's no way this is really Roger, he would never survive 10 days alone. The chair must be posting, guys.

Naw, you don't understand, there's no way he survived past day three. This is just the chair trying to get us comfortable with the idea so it can stop pretending.

:fnord: What if Roger and the chair are now one? What if he wasn't sticking so much as merging? I mean why invoke Cthulhu? Where's he get the that?
I don't trust this Fred, seems kinda dodgy. I think that "he" is a bad influence.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

DAY 11 OF BEING ALONE IN THE HOUSE:

Fred has invited his loser brothers in.  They drank all my beer while I was at work and prank-called the FBI from my home line.  I get called by agents and asked what "ssssssssssssssss...pop!" means.  I told them about the lizards.  They started making threats.  Don't fuck with me, Mr FBI man!  I'm no fool!  I pay my taxes!  I'll kick all of your ivy league asses!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Don Coyote

I am posting naked.  While sitting in a leather office chair.  I am afraid to move, as I seem to have bonded with the furniture.  Fred is on the bookshelf giving me the hairy eyeball and singing Gregorian chants in his little lizard voice.  Everything is fine.  I am fine.  Ia ftang Cthulu.  I mean that in the best possible way.

There's no way this is really Roger, he would never survive 10 days alone. The chair must be posting, guys.

:fnord: What if Roger and the chair are now one? What if he wasn't sticking so much as merging? I mean why invoke Cthulhu? Where's he get the that?
I don't trust this Fred, seems kinda dodgy. I think that "he" is a bad influence.

Q. G. Pennyworth

The Good Reverend Roger

Q. G. Pennyworth

Freeky

My laptop what gets the internets shat the bed last week, so no internet at my house anymore. 

On the bright side, I finally got an awesome new game on my desktop called Crypt of the Necrodancer.  Highly recommended, a billion/10.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Don Coyote on October 11, 2016, 06:41:17 PM

:horrormirth:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Alright, looks like this guy may be one of us:

QuoteWhat all this adds up to is a large group of people who are convinced they are being rebellious by taking part in the most normal activities possible, while trying to spread their false discord by kindertrolling their own choir. And as if all of this attention seeking juvenile behavior were not obvious enough, Disco Trolls often appear to be emotionally damaged and self-esteem deficient individuals who use blatant hyperbolized sexuality to booster their frail egos. Sharing nudes with strangers online is not edgy sexuality, it is a desperate plea to get attention with the least amount of effort

Who's on the outreach committee nowadays? Trix?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on October 11, 2016, 02:55:35 AM
So, after the hilarity of last week's meeting, I have been invited to another meeting this week to discuss what should have been discussed last week.

For those keeping score at home, that means every day off I've had in the past month month, bar 2, have been spent on work related bullshit (the move or meetings).

I have sent back a polite email declining, citing my previous comments, which were, I believe "I'm no longer interested in attending any meeting you put on, you lying bastards".

How are they not getting  this? Also, how are they under the impression that scheduling meetings on your day off is OK?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."