News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

Open Bar: We hacked the DNC and all we got are these lousy emails

Started by Eater of Clowns, August 11, 2016, 12:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Hi, I'm back!

Or should I say, "ciao"!

Anyway, it was awesome, breathtaking, tasty, exhausting.  Those of you on FB saw the pics.

So, MARK ALL READ, or what?

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: LMNO on October 18, 2016, 05:45:57 PM
Hi, I'm back!

Or should I say, "ciao"!

Anyway, it was awesome, breathtaking, tasty, exhausting.  Those of you on FB saw the pics.

So, MARK ALL READ, or what?

Always?

LMNO

MithridatesXXIII

Is there a FB group for PD or have you just added each other as friends?

LMNO

Friends.  Some of us have known each other here for more than a decade.

MithridatesXXIII

Quote from: LMNO on October 18, 2016, 06:43:11 PM
Friends.  Some of us have known each other here for more than a decade.

That seems rare in this day and age. Do you think of one another as Discordians in your friendships? I know one person IRL who identifies as one, but he works 2 jobs and goes to school somehow so that doesn't really leave a lot of time for communication.

Faust

Just to let you know, if you're an undercover agent looking to bust a discordian cult: The actual discordians cleared out years ago, we're whats left and we're ALL agents.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

LMNO

There's only one real poster, and the rest of us are merely sockpuppet accounts.

The real poster, of course, is A Klokwerk Kaos.

MithridatesXXIII

Quote from: Faust on October 18, 2016, 07:30:09 PM
Just to let you know, if you're an undercover agent looking to bust a discordian cult: The actual discordians cleared out years ago, we're whats left and we're ALL agents.

I'm deep cover. People usually stop asking questions after they see the Discordian tattoos.

Trivial

Guys, I think most people here are older than the high five.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Trivial <insert joke> on October 19, 2016, 12:19:43 AM
:eek: Wait, when was the high five?!
Asking for a friend...

Welcome back LMNO! Glad that your journey was safe, and fabulous all around of course!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Trivial

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 19, 2016, 12:40:30 AM
Asking for a friend...

Welcome back LMNO! Glad that your journey was safe, and fabulous all around of course!

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Trivial <insert joke> on October 19, 2016, 12:45:31 AM
Asking for a friend...

Hm... that would explain why I have no idea who invented it, but not getting much media exposure also basically meant for all I know that could have been invented in 1992 or something.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Trivial

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 19, 2016, 01:16:07 AM
Asking for a friend...

Hm... that would explain why I have no idea who invented it, but not getting much media exposure also basically meant for all I know that could have been invented in 1992 or something.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Burke

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Trivial <insert joke> on October 19, 2016, 01:35:40 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 19, 2016, 01:16:07 AM
Asking for a friend...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Burke
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

That was excellent! I had no idea. I'm very likely to encourage "The 5" to as many Fundamentalist kids as I can. Side note... 523 career at bats. This guy should be sainted. Not like the ironic "Discordian Saints", but like a real cultural icon that the Eris just may have favored, after Her fashion.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl