Open Bar: We hacked the DNC and all we got are these lousy emails

Started by Eater of Clowns, August 11, 2016, 12:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on October 26, 2016, 12:36:33 AM
It was just so depressing.

I dread to think what would happen if I try and explain "Song of the South".

I want to hear your condensed version of Evita.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Bad times in Argentina lead to singing and stuffing ala Lenin.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on October 26, 2016, 01:28:23 AM
Bad times in Argentina lead to singing and stuffing ala Lenin.

"Antonio Banderas doesn't score."

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

"If you want to see Argentinians dance, kill off their national hero."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 25, 2016, 10:08:28 PM
I had such a nice dream this morning! I was with (generic dream person) and we were running up some dilapidated stairs in an apartment complex, but I still ended up getting cornered by this Ken Bone looking motherfucker intent on murdering me. Luckily, my friend got 911 on the line without him noticing and they recorded everything while the cops were on the way. He was mega pissed and tried beating me with his belt but I didn't feel a thing and I cackled and stole it from him and threw his phone out the window right before the police took him into custody. You'll need a new one when your ass gets out of prison anyway, dicknuts! Then I got invited to a party.

... attempted murder is a normal happy dream, yes?

As long as you get away with it!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The number of people losing their shit because I won't let them proselytize about Bernie on my FB Wall is amazing and hilarious. I am apparently a bad, bad woman, myopic, uninformed, racist, ageist, and sexist, combative, self-righteous, AND totally unconcerned with truth, dialogue, or the health of our democracy. I've been blocked by at least one person, and have either unfriended or been unfriended by at least a dozen.

I should have done this ages ago. :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Now if I could just figure out what to say to make every single Disco twerp go away.

LMNO

Honey trap.  Post some fluffy unicorn stuff, and block/unfriend anyone who shares, loves, or responds positively.

MithridatesXXIII

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 26, 2016, 04:04:30 PM
Now if I could just figure out what to say to make every single Disco twerp go away.

I tried that group for a while. Their response to the honeybun incident was a long overdue nail in the coffin.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on October 26, 2016, 04:06:35 PM
Honey trap.  Post some fluffy unicorn stuff, and block/unfriend anyone who shares, loves, or responds positively.

:lulz: This is promising. Or maybe some kind of Chaos Magic fap meme.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on October 26, 2016, 04:08:19 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 26, 2016, 04:04:30 PM

I tried that group for a while. Their response to the honeybun incident was a long overdue nail in the coffin.

Their response to EVERYTHING should be a nail in the coffin. The only thing that group is useful for is trolling. I've gleaned a few interesting friends from the group; if you troll it hard you can find the other smart trolls.

Cain

Summarised version of the latest security meeting:

Me: your processes aren't working.

Department Head: We have processes. Also your tone is derogatory.

Me: I have 6 years experience in int'l schools, 2 as a security contractor and I'm telling you we have a problem.

Department Head: I live near a student accommodation and sometimes I can't see the security guard. Your experience is invalid.

Me: *walks out*

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on October 26, 2016, 04:37:18 PM
Summarised version of the latest security meeting:

Me: your processes aren't working.

Department Head: We have processes. Also your tone is derogatory.

Me: I have 6 years experience in int'l schools, 2 as a security contractor and I'm telling you we have a problem.

Department Head: I live near a student accommodation and sometimes I can't see the security guard. Your experience is invalid.

Me: *walks out*

What the actual fuck. Wow.  :lulz:

trix

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 26, 2016, 03:58:34 PM
The number of people losing their shit because I won't let them proselytize about Bernie on my FB Wall is amazing and hilarious. I am apparently a bad, bad woman, myopic, uninformed, racist, ageist, and sexist, combative, self-righteous, AND totally unconcerned with truth, dialogue, or the health of our democracy. I've been blocked by at least one person, and have either unfriended or been unfriended by at least a dozen.

I FINALLY got my usually-pretty-bright friend to see the light and drop the Bernie-or-die stupidity.

Unfortunately he immediately replaced it with VOTE JILL STEIN crap and is now pushing that really hard.
:horrormirth:

I can't find a proper emote so just imagine a very bearded guy slamming his head into his desk so hard my head pops and blood goes everywhere and my desk collapses into a pile of rubble on the floor.

THAT emote.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: trix on October 26, 2016, 06:04:52 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 26, 2016, 03:58:34 PM

I FINALLY got my usually-pretty-bright friend to see the light and drop the Bernie-or-die stupidity.

Unfortunately he immediately replaced it with VOTE JILL STEIN crap and is now pushing that really hard.
:horrormirth:

I can't find a proper emote so just imagine a very bearded guy slamming his head into his desk so hard my head pops and blood goes everywhere and my desk collapses into a pile of rubble on the floor.

THAT emote.

Have you thrown your friend at Our Revolution? It's the Bernie-branded "vote for progressive candidates down ballot" group.