News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Open Bar: We hacked the DNC and all we got are these lousy emails

Started by Eater of Clowns, August 11, 2016, 12:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

MMIX

Quote from: Cain on November 04, 2016, 11:24:54 AM
This one's for LMNO.  Remember when Lys was linking to Mike Cernovich?

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/11/03/podesta-emails-reveal-clintons-inner-circle-as-sex-cult-with-connections-to-human-trafficking/

Oh, hairy mary! I read the damn comments. Aaaaaarghhh! 
QuoteAt this point, no less than burning them on the stake will cleanse the filth that is the Democratic party.

and if I have to read one more knuckle dragger talking about people being Uniformed when they mean Uninformed . . . 2 'Ns' people, 2 'Ns'
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

axod

My robot uberoverlords require me to sacrifice all my large cats to them.  First they came for my tiger, then my leopard...  and now they want my fucking lion.  I'm not complaining, I'm just saying.
just this

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/11/03/podesta-emails-reveal-clintons-inner-circle-as-sex-cult-with-connections-to-human-trafficking/

Absolutely giddy at the thought of SMART PEOPLEtm earnestly explaining that "Clinton may have connections to human trafficking but Donald Trump said some really mean things about..."

"Sometimes in politics you have to be two faced. Child prostitution is just the way things work, Clinton is far more qualified than..."

Quote from: MMIX on November 04, 2016, 12:54:14 PM

Oh, hairy mary! I read the damn comments. Aaaaaarghhh! 
QuoteAt this point, no less than burning them on the stake will cleanse the filth that is the Democratic party.

and if I have to read one more knuckle dragger talking about people being Uniformed when they mean Uninformed . . . 2 'Ns' people, 2 'Ns'

It was just leaked that Hillary Clinton went out of her way to protect child kidnappers and youre upset over the spelling in internet comments.

"The only reason people are making a big deal of Clinton defending kidnappers is because they lack the emotional maturity to elect a woman president."

MMIX

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 04, 2016, 08:48:42 PM
"The only reason people are making a big deal of Clinton defending kidnappers is because they lack the emotional maturity to elect a woman president."
No. Wrong again.
If they had been drug traffickers and serial murderers the powers that be [hint, in this case Clinton ] would have been moving heaven and earth behind the scenes to get them back to US jurisdiction because they were US citizens and they are entitled to expect their government to try and defend them when they run foul of foreign powers not matter how big a dick they have been. Its one of the things that Governments are for, or didn't you get the memo?
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Quote from: MMIX on November 04, 2016, 09:24:40 PM
No. Wrong again.
If they had been drug traffickers and serial murderers the powers that be [hint, in this case Clinton ] would have been moving heaven and earth behind the scenes to get them back to US jurisdiction because they were US citizens and they are entitled to expect their government to try and defend them when they run foul of foreign powers not matter how big a dick they have been. Its one of the things that Governments are for, or didn't you get the memo?

lol wut

http://beforeitsnews.com/haiti/2010/02/clinton-brokers-deal-over-haiti-orphan-abductions-16518.html (sorry for the source, its to bypass a paywall on a more respectable one)

A DIPLOMATIC deal over the 10 American missionaries jailed in Haiti on child abduction charges may lead to the release this week of all except the group's leader, Laura Silsby, according to legal sources in Port-au-Prince.

The intervention of Bill Clinton, the former president, who is co-ordinating relief efforts in Haiti, may accelerate the resolution of an affair that has embarrassed the US government, dismayed relief agencies and angered many Haitians who believe their plight is being exploited by unscrupulous foreigners.

Heres a better, longer source if you have the attention span for ~50 pages.
http://harvardhrj.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/King.pdf

By the way the one that actually got punished:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Life_Children%27s_Refuge_case#Laura_Silsby-Gayler

The charges against Silsby were eventually reduced from conspiracy and child abduction to "arranging irregular travel". Her trial began on May 13, and prosecutors asked for a 6-month prison sentence, arguing that Silsby was fully aware that she did not have proper authorization to take the children out of the country.[3] On May 17, she was found guilty and sentenced to the time served in jail prior to the trial.[4]

Also:

In the days following the group's initial arrest, Dominican Jorge Puello took on the role of legal advisor. Puello later acknowledged that he is under investigation for sex trafficking in El Salvador and wanted in the United States for smuggling people across the Canada–US border. Puello was incarcerated for short terms in both Canada and the US. [25] [26] He was arrested in the Dominican Republic on March 18.[27] On August 18, 2010, the Dominican Supreme Court authorized Puello's extradition to the United States where he was sentenced to 37 months of prison in June 2011.[28][29]

We can take the rest of this to the election thread if you really want to get into it.

Quote from: MMIX on November 04, 2016, 09:24:40 PM
No. Wrong again.

Also I love this. SMART PEOPLEtm everywhere are going to be experts on child abduction and international law overnight, its already starting.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Goddess Eris

I personally enjoy South Park because I enjoy to laugh but I understand mirth is a terrible burden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trivial

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 04, 2016, 04:21:07 AM
Today, I got told that the term "ladyboner" is transphobic and cissexist.

By someone who apparently is unaware that clitorises become engorged when the clitoris owner is sexually aroused, and thinks that only people with penises get boners. :kingmeh:

Try clitoner next time.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

NeonWytch

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 04, 2016, 04:21:07 AM
Today, I got told that the term "ladyboner" is transphobic and cissexist.

By someone who apparently is unaware that clitorises become engorged when the clitoris owner is sexually aroused, and thinks that only people with penises get boners. :kingmeh:
Pro-tip; Transpeople absolutely adore it when people get offended for us. It's our favorite thing. We love being told that we don't like certain terms and being made the victim of crimes we didn't even know were being committed.
A wise man once said "What was that? I couldn't hear you."