News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Open Bar: We hacked the DNC and all we got are these lousy emails

Started by Eater of Clowns, August 11, 2016, 12:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Speaking of Im still waiting for my thread split in Anerestic.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 12, 2016, 01:24:06 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 12, 2016, 01:01:55 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 12, 2016, 12:54:49 AM
Its really sad that Nigel blocked me THEN went full tumblrista. I wish I could troll her but, I have a feeling the next 8 years are going to do that for me.

There's a special kind of cunt that feels a need to troll someone like Nigel.  Suu's usless ex-BF, RWHN, Dr Cowass, Pope Ludicrous, and, well, you.

Im trolling all of you. Nigels just looking like an extra appealing target now because shes drinking the denial kool-aid the hardest. Keep in mind here "trolling" is reminding you all of reality.

It's not so much that you're "trolling" us, as being yet another pathetic shit like RWHN or AKK.

Well done, that man.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 12, 2016, 01:24:47 AM

Ask Cain or Faust.  I don't feel like it.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

tyrannosaurus vex

So I get the distinct impression that the Neville Chamberlain Progressives, as well as our Conservative friends, do not grasp the actual gravity of the situation. What happened in this election is not the first round of negotiations. It was certainly not the Tea Party coming in and saying "okay we're ready to listen". This is not going to be easy, and it isn't going to be pretty, and the first side to be "nice" about it is the one signaling defeat.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: V3X on November 12, 2016, 01:28:44 AM
So I get the distinct impression that the Neville Chamberlain Progressives, as well as our Conservative friends, do not grasp the actual gravity of the situation. What happened in this election is not the first round of negotiations. It was certainly not the Tea Party coming in and saying "okay we're ready to listen". This is not going to be easy, and it isn't going to be pretty, and the first side to be "nice" about it is the one signaling defeat.

Pretty much.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 12, 2016, 01:25:25 AM
Its really sad that Nigel blocked me THEN went full tumblrista. I wish I could troll her but, I have a feeling the next 8 years are going to do that for me.

There's a special kind of cunt that feels a need to troll someone like Nigel.  Suu's usless ex-BF, RWHN, Dr Cowass, Pope Ludicrous, and, well, you.

Im trolling all of you. Nigels just looking like an extra appealing target now because shes drinking the denial kool-aid the hardest. Keep in mind here "trolling" is reminding you all of reality.

It's not so much that you're "trolling" us, as being yet another pathetic shit like RWHN or AKK.

I dont recall you splitting everything they ever posted in your threads, or any of you blocking them. Does it feel bad Rodger? Knowing that the future belong to me and mine? It doesnt stop with Trump. We are going to win and win and win and you are all going to huddle around each other under a big warm fart blanket. Reminding yourselves how RIGHT you are, how you did nothing wrong, how you absolutely cant do anything, entertaining fantasies that someday well all just die. PD dot com just one big hugbox for historys losers, slowly fading away into obscurity.

And if that makes me "a pathetic shit" then guilty as charged.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 12, 2016, 01:25:52 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 12, 2016, 01:24:47 AM

Ask Cain or Faust.  I don't feel like it.

Does being passive aggressive soothe the pain?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 12, 2016, 01:31:51 AM

I dont recall you splitting everything they ever posted in your threads, or any of you blocking them. Does it feel bad Rodger? Knowing that the future belong to me and mine? It doesnt stop with Trump. We are going to win and win and win and you are all going to huddle around each other under a big warm fart blanket. Reminding yourselves how RIGHT you are, how you did nothing wrong, how you absolutely cant do anything, entertaining fantasies that someday well all just die. PD dot com just one big hugbox for historys losers, slowly fading away into obscurity.

You are here, trying to "win" in a room full of people that don't like you, and who wish you'd just fuck off to your Klan/alt-right pages.

It IS pathetic.  It's cringe-worthy.  You are embarrassing even to look at.  Especially given that you're stupid enough to believe that you, personally, won something.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 12, 2016, 01:34:32 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 12, 2016, 01:31:51 AM

You are here, trying to "win" in a room full of people that don't like you, and who wish you'd just fuck off to your Klan/alt-right pages.

It IS pathetic.  It's cringe-worthy.  You are embarrassing even to look at.  Especially given that you're stupid enough to believe that you, personally, won something.

LOL you think we didnt? You think the guy from the Apprentice got to the white house all on his own? You dont remember when he was "impossible"? You dont remember when the Republicans were against us too? We beat them AND the Democrats. What we won at the very least, was a proof of concept. We are better campaigners than the Republican and Democratic establishments combined.

But you cant understand that. Youre so used to backseat activism you cant even comprehend that we are taking the reigns of power for ourselves. Pushing our own agenda. Trump is just the BEGINNING.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 12, 2016, 01:42:35 AM

LOL you think we didnt?

What's this "we" shit, junior?  Are you the CEO of KB&R?   :lulz:

Seriously, you're like the kind of clod who couldn't get into the Gestapo, so you joined the Einsatzgruppen.

MithridatesXXIII

The Good Reverend Roger

POFP

Nigel had enough balls for the whole lot of you. But now that even she blocks at the first sign of disagreement, you've all gotten pathetic. Fucking whiners, unwilling to stand up for anything. I used to like starting shit just to watch you all stand at attention for the Right and Just. Now you just sit there and take it, all because some asshole in a tupe won the election.
This Certified Popeā„¢ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Fernando The Poo, Hole of Ass on November 12, 2016, 02:02:00 AM
Nigel had enough balls for the whole lot of you. But now that even she blocks at the first sign of disagreement, you've all gotten pathetic. Fucking whiners, unwilling to stand up for anything. I used to like starting shit just to watch you all stand at attention for the Right and Just. Now you just sit there and take it, all because some asshole in a tupe won the election.

Meh.  Fuck off.