Open Bar: We hacked the DNC and all we got are these lousy emails

Started by Eater of Clowns, August 11, 2016, 12:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

And seriously, will someone check on Cain. After the last few weeks he may be joining trumps transition team as the counter-terrorism adviser.

This is obviously absurd as he's actually qualified and informed.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on November 18, 2016, 09:46:48 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 18, 2016, 05:44:03 AM
Quote from: Emo Howard on November 17, 2016, 07:59:27 PM
I'm currently shopping for some kind of personal hidden camera, such as pen cameras, buttonhole cameras, etc. Is there anyone here who has experience with any of these things, and care to make an endorsement?

I initially read this as "butthole cameras" and spent a solid 15-30 seconds pondering the market for that.

I just did exactly the same thing. We're not well, Nigel. Maybe it's unhealthy Freudian associations all the way down. I'm holding years of exposure to LMNO personally responsible  :argh!:

Would anyone be surprised that I know for a fact this exists?

Junkenstein

Not really. I'd be surprised if you don't know whoever invented it.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 18, 2016, 11:47:39 AM
And seriously, will someone check on Cain. After the last few weeks he may be joining trumps transition team as the counter-terrorism adviser.

He's having interbutts problems.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm currently shopping for some kind of personal hidden camera, such as pen cameras, buttonhole cameras, etc. Is there anyone here who has experience with any of these things, and care to make an endorsement?

I initially read this as "butthole cameras" and spent a solid 15-30 seconds pondering the market for that.

I just did exactly the same thing. We're not well, Nigel. Maybe it's unhealthy Freudian associations all the way down. I'm holding years of exposure to LMNO personally responsible  :argh!:

He is the most likely culprit.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 18, 2016, 11:32:58 AM

I can guarantee that not only is there a market for such a device, it's probably a much, much larger market than you'd believe.

I'm not even googling this because my search history is already fucked up enough from tickling.

Just quoting this because how often in a lifetime am I going to have a chance to respond to a sentence like that?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on November 18, 2016, 01:31:45 PM

Would anyone be surprised that I know for a fact this exists?

No. Not even a little tiny bit surprised.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 18, 2016, 03:32:37 PM

*Makes digital note for card*

Glad. Hope he's otherwise good.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Vanadium Gryllz

So I think that the snooper's charter in the UK just got passed? But it's been kept so under-wraps, probably thanks to the theatrics going on in the USA that nobody's talking about it.

I guess this is the future. I wonder how long it will take for someone's browser history to be weaponised against them?
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Junkenstein

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 18, 2016, 03:56:02 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on November 18, 2016, 11:32:58 AM

I can guarantee that not only is there a market for such a device, it's probably a much, much larger market than you'd believe.

I'm not even googling this because my search history is already fucked up enough from tickling.

Just quoting this because how often in a lifetime am I going to have a chance to respond to a sentence like that?

I have seen things. Terrible and strange things.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Xaz on November 18, 2016, 04:54:18 PM
So I think that the snooper's charter in the UK just got passed? But it's been kept so under-wraps, probably thanks to the theatrics going on in the USA that nobody's talking about it.

I guess this is the future. I wonder how long it will take for someone's browser history to be weaponised against them?

If anyone's checking mine they'll fucking regret it. Some rabbit holes are not meant to be explored.

MMIX

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 18, 2016, 05:21:48 PM
Quote from: Xaz on November 18, 2016, 04:54:18 PM

If anyone's checking mine they'll fucking regret it. Some rabbit holes are not meant to be explored.

Thats big talk Alice. Just look over your shoulder and I'll be there.
Love
The Cheshire Cat

Also http://www.zdnet.com/article/snoopers-charter-expansive-new-spying-powers-becomes-law/
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Junkenstein

I know. It fills me with joy thinking that GCHQ goons are going to have to wade through fetish sites that I can't even imagine on a daily basis. I need some kind of programme that automatically opens and then closes a random chuck tingle novel every 5 seconds or so. When they slam my file in front of me I don't want them to be able to look me in the eye.

MMIX

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 18, 2016, 06:20:15 PM
I know. It fills me with joy thinking that GCHQ goons are going to have to wade through fetish sites that I can't even imagine on a daily basis. I need some kind of programme that automatically opens and then closes a random chuck tingle novel every 5 seconds or so. When they slam my file in front of me I don't want them to be able to look me in the eye.

Junkenstein I love you. That is the first real laugh I've had since Brexit.
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 18, 2016, 03:32:37 PM

Ah. My other guess was a serious drink until it all goes away. And how fares my favourite oversized gecko today?