News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

Open Bar: We hacked the DNC and all we got are these lousy emails

Started by Eater of Clowns, August 11, 2016, 12:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 18, 2016, 07:34:39 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 18, 2016, 03:32:37 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on November 18, 2016, 11:47:39 AM
And seriously, will someone check on Cain. After the last few weeks he may be joining trumps transition team as the counter-terrorism adviser.

This is obviously absurd as he's actually qualified and informed.

He's having interbutts problems.

Ah. My other guess was a serious drink until it all goes away. And how fares my favourite oversized gecko today?

Shedding my skin.  I'm gonna stuff it full of hornets and leave it on a park bench.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Quote from: MMIX on November 18, 2016, 06:23:34 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on November 18, 2016, 06:20:15 PM
I know. It fills me with joy thinking that GCHQ goons are going to have to wade through fetish sites that I can't even imagine on a daily basis. I need some kind of programme that automatically opens and then closes a random chuck tingle novel every 5 seconds or so. When they slam my file in front of me I don't want them to be able to look me in the eye.

Junkenstein I love you. That is the first real laugh I've had since Brexit.

Glad to help.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 18, 2016, 07:37:27 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on November 18, 2016, 07:34:39 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 18, 2016, 03:32:37 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on November 18, 2016, 11:47:39 AM
And seriously, will someone check on Cain. After the last few weeks he may be joining trumps transition team as the counter-terrorism adviser.

This is obviously absurd as he's actually qualified and informed.

He's having interbutts problems.

Ah. My other guess was a serious drink until it all goes away. And how fares my favourite oversized gecko today?

Shedding my skin.  I'm gonna stuff it full of hornets and leave it on a park bench.

Don't forget to leave cheap beer next to it. The setup is a certain viral video.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 18, 2016, 06:20:15 PM
I know. It fills me with joy thinking that GCHQ goons are going to have to wade through fetish sites that I can't even imagine on a daily basis. I need some kind of programme that automatically opens and then closes a random chuck tingle novel every 5 seconds or so. When they slam my file in front of me I don't want them to be able to look me in the eye.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 18, 2016, 05:44:03 AM
Quote from: Emo Howard on November 17, 2016, 07:59:27 PM
I'm currently shopping for some kind of personal hidden camera, such as pen cameras, buttonhole cameras, etc. Is there anyone here who has experience with any of these things, and care to make an endorsement?

I initially read this as "butthole cameras" and spent a solid 15-30 seconds pondering the market for that.

Considering the "people" I intend to record with it, that's probably an appropriate name for it.
Formerly something else...

Vanadium Gryllz

Why the fuck do I keep seeing/hearing fucking week long black friday offers/advertisements?

We don't even celebrate thanksgiving.

I guess sales are down for November.
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

LMNO

Apropos of nothing: Saw the most recent Harry-Potter-movie-not-about-Harry-Potter.  More or less liked it, first because the protagonist is a Hufflepuff, and secondly because one of the reasons he wins is because he's nice.

Yes, escapist fantasies.  But I'll take it, for now.

Salty

Quote from: Xaz on November 22, 2016, 05:35:51 PM
Why the fuck do I keep seeing/hearing fucking week long black friday offers/advertisements?

Soon, all days will be Black Friday.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

Quote from: LMNO on November 22, 2016, 05:45:25 PM
Apropos of nothing: Saw the most recent Harry-Potter-movie-not-about-Harry-Potter.  More or less liked it, first because the protagonist is a Hufflepuff, and secondly because one of the reasons he wins is because he's nice.

That sounds great.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

MithridatesXXIII

It was quite nice. I found the space with the various habitats to be quite breathtaking. Very nice for the kids.

I think they should have made that certain character more magically impressive and dangerous seeming. I'm interested in seeing the next one with Dumbledore.

Vanadium Gryllz

I thought all the characters were good in that. And the creature design.
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Vivat Alty on November 22, 2016, 05:49:32 PM
Quote from: Xaz on November 22, 2016, 05:35:51 PM

Soon, all days will be Black Friday.

I'm waiting for it to be Black Friday for textbooks. I found one on dog evolution and cognition that I really want but the fucking thing is $65.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

This is literally the first thing I've seen or read that made me interested in seeing it. And I was one of the biggest Harry Potter dorks alive between ages 11 and 18, just about.

Hufflepuff4Lyfe.

POFP

I'm one fuck-up away from telling my boss to suck a tailpipe.

I asked him last Monday if my brother could job-shadow me for school, and he asked for a pile of information about the school and told me he'd get back to me. I also asked to work on Thanksgiving so I wouldn't have to work on Friday, because of a coworker's wedding I promised I'd make it to.

So, naturally, as any asshole would do, he decided to schedule me to work both Friday and Thursday, ignored my request for the job shadow, and then took off the entire week, so that there's no possible way I could get my schedule changed. He's the only one with the access, and left no one else capable of doing so while he was off.

This is the third time he's completely fucked me over and took off the rest of the week. The only reason I'm not fudging important reports and watching all of management come down onto his head like a fucking avalanche is because the other guy who would get shit on is actually a decent guy.

I fucking hate collateral damage.

Also, I enjoy training the new people. Maybe my Study hall teacher was right about me potentially being a successful teacher.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This was a long day, but not a bad day.

I skipped class to work on my prospectus slideshow, and the slides from this weekend's immunohistochemistry were ready so of course I had to look at whether staining for my peptides worked. Then my friend dropped by to give me some loot from the neuroscience conference she was just at so I showed her the creepy 2nd-basement crawlspace and a bunch of snakes. She told me some awesome stories and then I had to present a draft of my prospectus to my lab for editing, and then we all did behavioral trials for me and my labmate's experiment and I went out to drinks with my friend and came home to Alty and Little Alty, and Little Alty told me about his new school friend and new video game, and EFO had me put her hair in a bun, and now I am drinking a shandy the end.