News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Open Bar: We hacked the DNC and all we got are these lousy emails

Started by Eater of Clowns, August 11, 2016, 12:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 07, 2016, 07:47:43 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 07, 2016, 06:53:40 PM

There's no going back. Both the comfort and reasonability of the previous century have broken up and will soon dissolve entirely

Also, Christ it took TRUMP for you all to finally realize that shits going downhill? Where have you been for the past 16 years?

:pope:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Hey guys, let's use all the slurs we want when fighting Nazis. I mean, we'll need people to slap around once the terrible bigots are removed from power, you know?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: N E T on December 07, 2016, 08:57:23 PM
Hey guys, let's use all the slurs we want when fighting Nazis. I mean, we'll need people to slap around once the terrible bigots are removed from power, you know?

>current year
>still trapped in an inconsequential semantic purity spiral
>thinks you are ever going to overthrow the god emperor

:lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Sorry, I am an invertebrate and cannot understand your post.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 07, 2016, 09:00:35 PM

>current year
>still trapped in an inconsequential semantic purity spiral
>thinks you are ever going to overthrow the god emperor

:lulz:

Acceptance of slurs is the best way to build a strong leftist movement. Because dehumanizing oppressed classes with our words is inconsequential—JUST LIKE THE PEOPLE IT TEARS DOWN!!! LOLOLOLOL!

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2016, 09:04:54 PM

You need to quit your fucking whining and buck up for some Nazi-stomping, you feckless barrel of turds.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: N E T on December 07, 2016, 10:42:15 PM

You need to quit your fucking whining and buck up for some Nazi-stomping, you feckless barrel of turds.

Aw. I guess you're just here to shit on Roger huh? When did you ever meaningfully stomp anything much less post something worth a shit in recent times?

Do tell how to plz
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: N E T on December 07, 2016, 10:42:15 PM

*stares at you cephalopodly*

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm trying to gear up for presenting my Master's thesis prospectus tonight. In 40 minutes. Funny how TELLING yourself to calm down and be cool because it'll all be fine doesn't fucking work.

Every dry run I do comes in under 9 minutes. I'm supposed to go to 12. I'm out of words for padding it out, so I'm going to have to go pretty slow.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 08, 2016, 01:20:06 AM
I'm trying to gear up for presenting my Master's thesis prospectus tonight. In 40 minutes. Funny how TELLING yourself to calm down and be cool because it'll all be fine doesn't fucking work.

Every dry run I do comes in under 9 minutes. I'm supposed to go to 12. I'm out of words for padding it out, so I'm going to have to go pretty slow.

Breathing exercise works. Inhale steadily until comfortably full then slowly exhale for about twice as long. The heart slows while exhaling by reflex and if you do about 20 reps uninterrupted your body will have reached equilibrium physically.

Thinking does exactly nothing without the correct "access code" to make your body believe it.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 08, 2016, 01:20:06 AM

Hell Yes! Go slay their faces with SCIENCE! Calmness is the little penny carousel in the Kmart lobby. YOU ride fire because you can!!
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

The Good Reverend Roger

we are critically short of janitorial staff because my boss keeps firing them without bothering to consult with me. So I suggested a hiring COMMITTEE. They went for it. So I said we needed a kickoff meeting. THEY WENT FOR IT. So I said we needed buy-in from optical engineering. They went for that, too, but I was unable to keep a straight face so we're just doing the first two.

Meanwhile, the toilets don't work.