News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Open Bar: We hacked the DNC and all we got are these lousy emails

Started by Eater of Clowns, August 11, 2016, 12:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on December 15, 2016, 08:55:24 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 15, 2016, 08:30:19 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 15, 2016, 08:02:15 PM
Yalls have fun with the Discordia. I'm out. Lessons learned. Greyface wins. Good luck and good night.

Does this have anything to do with anything?  :?

Apparently Facebook has bled over into PeeDee flouncing.

No idea what happened.  He suddenly started spamming me with Pepe memes, and when I called him on it, he said he "couldn't be blamed" for it, and blocked me.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on December 15, 2016, 08:55:24 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 15, 2016, 08:30:19 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 15, 2016, 08:02:15 PM
Yalls have fun with the Discordia. I'm out. Lessons learned. Greyface wins. Good luck and good night.

Does this have anything to do with anything?  :?

Apparently Facebook has bled over into PeeDee flouncing.

Oh FFS. People who can't tell the different between individual people and platforms for communication don't belong in my species.

AARRRRRGH I GOT IN AN ARGUMENT WITH A DISCORDIAN ON FACEBOOK, FUCK ALL DISCORDIANS AND DISCORDIAN FORUMS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!
                        \
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

TWJ does have mental health issues and it's a little concerning that he just lost the plot like that, because it doesn't make any damn sense. I hope he's OK.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

WizJoe, you don't get to leave that easily. Also don't admin me on facebook, neglecting this place is a full time job.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

minuspace

Fuck Pepe, Kek, and the ridiculously tenuous connex to Hequet.  Welcome to the crossroads.

Vanadium Gryllz

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 15, 2016, 09:50:09 PM
TWJ does have mental health issues and it's a little concerning that he just lost the plot like that, because it doesn't make any damn sense. I hope he's OK.

Yup. I know a lot of people here have got some serious shit going on in there RL-lives but TWJ sounded like he was going through some difficult times.
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Trivial

One of my sister's friends is telling her the reason her 9 month old isn't sleeping through the night is GMOs. 
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

LMNO

Quote from: Trivial <insert joke> on December 16, 2016, 04:20:45 PM
One of my sister's friends is telling her the reason her 9 month old isn't sleeping through the night is GMOs.

:um:

Freeky

waaaaaat

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Xaz on December 16, 2016, 09:40:36 AM

Yup. I know a lot of people here have got some serious shit going on in there RL-lives but TWJ sounded like he was going through some difficult times.

Pepefication is pretty hard. But he will come out the other side a better person.

Ben Shapiro

:fap:

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 16, 2016, 06:54:36 PM
Quote from: Xaz on December 16, 2016, 09:40:36 AM

Pepefication is pretty hard. But he will come out the other side a better person.

The Good Reverend Roger

The member "Ron Paul" has been banned.

That is all.  You may now return to your labors.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO