Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

Am I Being Selfish?

Started by POFP, August 26, 2016, 02:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on August 30, 2016, 04:19:51 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 30, 2016, 03:00:18 AM
The next time you get the urge to do something like that, may I suggest you instead just squeeze your testicles until you remember that you are unlovable and deserve nothing.

It's the same thing, only without people lining up to shit on you.

Is it better if we don't queue?

It's funnier, but it gets the UK membership all riled up.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Culturally, some of us are obligated to frown on those that cannot queue in an orderly fashion.

How the fuck can my phone get that right and still have problems with "hello" and "man". Worst fucking pocket spy I've ever used.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

minuspace

Quote from: Junkenstein on August 30, 2016, 04:32:54 PM
Culturally, some of us are obligated to frown on those that cannot queue in an orderly fashion.

How the fuck can my phone get that right and still have problems with "hello" and "man". Worst fucking pocket spy I've ever used.

I agree that normative distance-standing rules are not absolute, however, I also suspect no earthly introduction can make proper of what those devices get-up into.