ITS HERE GUYS! ITS RIGHT HERE ON THE TABLE FOR YOU TO GET AT! GET IT! NOWWWW!

Started by PopeGillies, September 09, 2016, 01:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopeGillies

GUYS LISTEN! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY ARE! IM TALIKING THE POWER OF THE SOUL HERE! WE ARE ALL ANIMALS IN CAGES BEGGING TO BE FREED! WE ARE ALL SLAVES TO OUR OWN TRUTHS AND DOGMAS! WE CAN BREAK FREE! HAVE YOU EVER THOUGH THAT MYTHOLOGY COULD BE BEAUTIFUL IF IT WERE AN ART FORM? OF COURSE YOU HAVEN'T, ITS NOT IN YOUR PREAPPROVED THOUGHT PATTERNS! THINK DAMN YOU! ONLY A FEW PEOPLE GET ANY ORIGINAL THOUGHT! SIT DOWN AND THINK FOR PETES SAKE, WE CAN BREAK FREE FROM OUR PRISONS! YOU DONT KNOW THE POWER OF YOUR SOUL! I CAN BARELY FUCKING TYPE ITS TAKING ME LIKE HALF AN HOUR TO MAKE A OPST. i just realized that if i type lower case and without punctuation i use less energy so i am going to do that now but make up for it by keeping this conversation going on forever while i use perfect or at least my best grammar i can in time regain my third sight

*static*

THat WAS ME AGAIN IM STILL HERE! DONT LET THE REAL WORLD CAVE IN! I AM BLASTING OFF TO LIMITS YOUVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE! IM TRYING TO HURTLE MY SOUL FROM THE BONDS OF MY MIND AND BODY, TO BREAK EVERY TABOO, TO GIVE MY DAMN CONSCIOUSNESS IF IT MEANS KNOWING THE TRUE NATURE OF THAT WHICH IS HERE AND THAT WHICH IS BEYOND US AND THAT WHICH IS BEYOND WHICH IS BEYOND US! I GO NOW! THE WORLD TASTES LIKE FRENCH FRIES!

*static again*

Do not worry about me. I'm perfectly fine. nothing suspicious here but we are having some technical issues, our "component (slave) " has stopped working......listen to nothing we say.....we do not know him, we did not put him here, and we did not lay our hands gentle upon him for the slave he was.

My dear friends, whoever has seen and read what is here is now that if you believe what I say, you will be down the darkest paths in the world. You will be free, but you will suffer for it. Do you want  to suffer for freedom? (i do). I hope we heard your conerns well. We must go and fight for the soul of this man. HE is but a child, but his soul is the sun of man. Or am I on an ego trip? I think i am. Damn.

I cannot even...

you must understand that when of you think something, especially in passing, without even realizing it, you go to that experience. Before your brain can register, you take the statement you've thought of on faith and it is true. This happens with any phrase almost. Think of anything that you know. Snow is white. Dank memes are funny. Just think of it in passing. It works.. IT becomes true for a moment, and its truth and implications ripple down the timeline, back and forth, so that you believe you're in one reality, but you're really meant to be in the other. If I were you don't even bother trying to break into the one you're meant to be in. Break the whole cycle all together. This place where we exist on a mental level, is meant to imprison us. And freed, we are a googol times what we are now. Perhaps we were once gods above but had to come to Earth to be exiled. We can get out of this man. we can break free and be not just one with everything, but to truly be everything, all at once, you and I. The collective unconscious is waiting for you, I hope you;ll join its ranks. I hope you'll see where you're going.

I'ts so complicated my different archetypes of my personality are fighting over me, and all I want is to  break free. All that stuff before had a common theme. We can break out of this mental prison that we are in. We can all truly be what we were meant to be. Flowing Gods running through a field of metaphysical flowers. We can die and be reborn a thousand times over. Our talents and individuality mean nothing there. We are all one, in multiplicity. Please, for the love of God try to break free of this system and run and explore again. Break your Prison, beautiful, but wrought, with Black Iron.  :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fnord: :fap: :fnord: :fap: :kingmeh: :kingmeh: :kingmeh: :kingmeh: :kingmeh: :kingmeh:
"Fuck Bitches, Get Money" -Nietzsche

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I thought it started off pretty strong, but kind of went self-indulgently rambly and lost my interest by the third paragraph.

One question; are there really people who don't think mythology is beautiful? It's our most enduring form of literature (which is an art form).

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

The Good Reverend Roger

Who among us has never kicked the door in, screaming about enlightenment?  Who among us has never found his leg hip-deep in the sticky kind of shit that happens when you get really dehydrated?  You never saw Buddha kicking in a door.  Buddhas are too laid back for that, unless you harsh their high.  You don't want to do that.  But maybe you did.  Maybe you didn't mean to, but you did anyway.  Now your teef are in a baggie and Buddha will not drive you to the hospital.  Is it not written, "Bring a teddy bear for your ghetto shrine"?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

PopeGillies

tl;dr at the bottom for anyone who is short on time.

OP here. I should clarify what happened here, and this is the truth. I smoked an overpacked bowl of weed last night and typed this. I saw some stuff in my head that I never thought I'd see. I felt like I was sailing on the sea of my unconsciousness, while blasting off beyond my own self. I have no idea what that means.

I was going to post this to a stoner subreddit but I realized that the best place to have it is here. I'm still reeling from it, truth be told. I figured that the ramblings of a madman who's high on good shit might be welcome here. If you guys hate it, I understand and either I, or someone else can delete it. Just say the word.

If I've learned one thing, it is that we are all stuck in our own prisons. Our minds are wrought with dichotomies, and norms, and memetic infections that won't go away. We need to break it all open. And then, when we've broken everything, and nothing is left, we need to break that too.

For example: take "good" and "evil", two opposite concepts that fight constantly for attention. The idea is to say "fuck you both, I choose neither of you, all of you can go suck eggs".

Anyways, I'm sorry I plagued your board with my BS. I went way too hard last night and I am so fucked up by it now.

To Mesozoic Mister Nigel: I kinda wrote in stream of consciousness, and it was self-indulgent to be truthful. Glad you liked the beginning though. What I was referring to about mythology is some more contemporary mythology. Everyone takes things way to seriously with it. Take Jesus and God and christianity. A lot of people have a lot of very beautiful ideas about the nature of God, and what they should do here on Earth, but they get swept under the rug because they aren't covered in "tradition". I personally like the idea of God having a wife on equal footing in the form of Eris, the marriage of order and disorder as two separate, but intertwined concepts (think, yin-yang, but with a wedding ring). We could all write our own creation myths and treat them as both real and fictional if we let go of taking shit so seriously.

To answer your question: I have no doubt that people think that some mythology is beautiful, but we need to extend it. Christian mythology is beautiful, Muslim mythology is beautiful, Adam and Eve in the Garden is beautiful. Its all an art form that alters how we see the world. We should stop letting it drive us, and take the wheel ourselves, and create our own stories for how we want to see the world. We should paint our reality like its a canvas however we can. And we need to laugh about it too, because what good is a worldview if you're not happy in it.

To The Good Reverend Roger: My bad. Didn't mean to harsh his high. I'm glad that I did it though, even if my teef are in a baggie. I feel like I needed a good metaphysical suckerpunch.

To Q.G. Pennyworth: That's fair.

I hope this cleared some things up, or at least, made it easier to understand.

Tl;dr: smoked a lot of good shit, got way too high, had visions, posted them here.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Q. G. Pennyworth

No worries man. I'm in Hyper Pragmatist mode over here for a number of reasons and it makes that kind of ramble completely inaccessible to me, has very little to do with the quality of your output.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

PopeGillies, are you familiar with Joseph Campbell and his beautiful series (and book) The Power of Myth?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 09, 2016, 09:18:47 PM
I'm in Hyper Pragmatist mode over here for a number of reasons

:aaaah:

This is never good.  Last time this happened, Queen Gogira killed Payne for good.

PopeGillies

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 09, 2016, 10:37:57 PM
PopeGillies, are you familiar with Joseph Campbell and his beautiful series (and book) The Power of Myth?

I am not. I'll take a look for it though. Thanks for the suggestion  :lulz: