News:

If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

Um, Cramulus??

Started by trix, September 25, 2016, 09:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trix

So I somehow completely randomly came across this while searching for something entirely unrelated:

http://discordia.wikia.com/wiki/Professor_Cramulus

...And I have to ask.  What in the hell?

At first appearing to be an agent of chaos, it slowly became more and more evident to observers outside of his sycophantic core group of adoring followers that Cramulus is, in fact, something else entirely... a mole agent of Order whose primary goal is to "organize" the Discordian Society out of existence.

:lulz:
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

trix

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Discordianism

Wow.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

I'm having a very good Sunday on the internet!

I don't know what kind of drama started all this shit but I'm loving it.  Reverend Roadkill!!!  :lulz:

Professor Cramalot
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

The Good Reverend Roger

Cramulus is a bad man.  He crammed Remington's gram.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

trix

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2016, 11:50:09 PM

Quote from Reverend Roadkill of the HATE RANT Discordians.  :lulz:
Zen Without Zen Masters

trix

Also I assume "Pope Ratattat" is Ratatosk   :lulz:
Zen Without Zen Masters

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trix on September 25, 2016, 09:19:21 PM
So I somehow completely randomly came across this while searching for something entirely unrelated:

http://discordia.wikia.com/wiki/Professor_Cramulus

...And I have to ask.  What in the hell?

At first appearing to be an agent of chaos, it slowly became more and more evident to observers outside of his sycophantic core group of adoring followers that Cramulus is, in fact, something else entirely... a mole agent of Order whose primary goal is to "organize" the Discordian Society out of existence.

:lulz:

Oh shit. I think I wrote that.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trix on September 26, 2016, 12:38:49 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2016, 11:50:09 PM

Quote from Reverend Roadkill of the HATE RANT Discordians.  :lulz:

I remember the time Cramulus crammed Remington's gram! Hot damn.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cainad (dec.)

I had to reset my Uncyclopedia password. That was my primary Internet haunt before PeeDee.

It is, indeed, as dead as I expected it to be.