News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Naked with you

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, October 06, 2016, 09:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

I'd like to get naked with you.

I'd like to curl up with the lights down low, and the curtains drawn, and the blankets close. Because you are kind and strong in the ways that I want and need, and it would be nice to be naked with someone, and I think I could be naked with you.

I'd like to slough off the costume I'm wearing, the boots, the skirts, the underthings. This charade of responsible, sane adulthood is exhausting, and you know me better than that anyway. Let's be somewhere safe, and warm, and soft, and ditch everything scratchy and false. And you can touch my untanned skin, the doughy bits and the publicly obscene, and see this body as it is, without shapers or flattering cuts or corsetry. I'm so rarely naked at all, you see, and it would be nice to be naked with you.

I'd like to pierce the base of my skull, and pull away this flesh. I'd like to extract myself from this human suit, and give my limbs a stretch. My wings have been tucked away so long I don't know if they work, and the starlight hasn't fallen on me since I made my way to Earth. I want to shake my mandibles out, and bend my second knees. I'd like to show you everything my compound eyes can see.

Oh it's such a sadness, to be clothed all day, to bend to mere taboo.
I think it would be nice, just once, to be naked with you.

The Good Reverend Roger

I just got a brand new phobia.   :eek:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Q. G. Pennyworth

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

POFP

My mind went from "Tear You Apart" by She Wants Revenge to this. That should be a requirement for modern poetry.

:mittens:
This Certified Popeā„¢ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Someone from OKC described this as "sexy" and honestly that was the worst possible reaction to get.

The Wizard Joseph

I'll admit my first reaction was RUN LIKE HELL. So I did that. Had a brief vignette of my character Melvin Melville having a 4 alarm panic attack in someone's bathroom thinking he'd "gotten lucky" when he'd excused himself to the john and she'd replied, "Marvelous. I'll just be waiting out here for you... naked." He peeks out with a mirror and sees too much, starts trying to "talk himself up" and get into "Game Mode" thinking that it's drugs..... it's not drugs.

Didn't finish the scene, ST flounce privilege. I can talk about deities' dirty laundry all day, but I DO have limits. One kinda funny bit.

Every time he lands a joke in the ill-defined "lead-up story" to this she never seems to laugh he hears *crickets*, indoors and out. Doesn't figure out it's been her this whole time until he manages to convince himself it's an hallucination well enough to step out of the bathroom all sexyface... When he hears the *crickets* again he can SEE the little bits making it and it's unmistakably louder.

Too much naked
for poor Melvin,
he swoons. (Fin scene)
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 11, 2016, 05:15:25 PM
I'll admit my first reaction was RUN LIKE HELL.

This is correct.

There are men for whom the word "naked" can only mean "available," the kind of men who see you take your skin off and never miss a beat, just keep trying to figure out how to get their dick in the skin suit. The kind of people for whom "intimacy" is exclusively defined as a code word for "sex."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 11, 2016, 05:43:14 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 11, 2016, 05:15:25 PM
I'll admit my first reaction was RUN LIKE HELL.

This is correct.

There are men for whom the word "naked" can only mean "available," the kind of men who see you take your skin off and never miss a beat, just keep trying to figure out how to get their dick in the skin suit. The kind of people for whom "intimacy" is exclusively defined as a code word for "sex."

Yup. Folks don't usually understand the nature of connection and so tend to enshrine the physical as "the ultimate connection". It's not, it's the least of connections in most respects, but also most socially restricted and a basic necessity moreover. This socially engineered scarcity gives a false impression much like the diamond market. Diamonds are neither forever (they burn and dissolve readily) nor all that rare in fact. Yet they have a well engineered mystique supporting them as what they aren't, so they become that.

Mind you it's like this just for touching before you get to actual sexuality, where all of that gets confused and confounded even more. Now add truly dysfunctional folks into the mix with those better adapted and you get OK cupid and the like functionally serving to reinforce the misunderstanding.

But you describe something terrifying in its depth. See we're ALL hidden by a thin skin-costume, most think it's "really them", but they're wrong.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl