News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

"In bullshit flowers grow, and that's beautiful"

Started by PopeGillies, October 15, 2016, 09:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slipper

Quote from: Junkenstein on October 19, 2016, 01:31:28 AM
QuoteBut, what defuq is Roger actually selling? Can't dollars just be replaced with products surrounded by unjustified hype?

Roger is selling dollars. He may be selling the same dollar multiple times but it's pretty legit. I'm selling the secrets of how to obtain those dollars at reasonable prices to allow profitable resale.

Dollars can be exchanged for goods or services at a wide range of outlets. This is not our business though, we're just in the dollars and secrets of dollars trade. With our help and a small fee, you can explore the entire world of capitalism and not worry about finance.

Don't delay! Next 3 purchasers get a 10% discount and signed t-shirt!
It is your business :I What services are you offering me?

Junkenstein

The secret to acquiring Rogers dollars at a remarkable discount.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

trix

dude Roger has the best dollars.  You should def buy Junk's secret to getting them on the cheap.

There's another guy around here claiming to have his own secret to Rogers Dollars for sale for cheaper, but my friend tried both and Junk's secret is way better and will save you more in the long run!
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

trix

by the way I haven't actually received my roger dollar yet, I just know it's going to be awesome because look at all the reviews from happy customers on his website!  Reviews are important!  Educate yourself!
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Slipper on October 19, 2016, 01:21:55 AM

But, what defuq is Roger actually selling? Can't dollars just be replaced with products surrounded by unjustified hype?

I am selling nothing.  Some aspects of this are legal, and here in the USA, they can throw you in jail for a very long time if you sell money and you aren't the CEO of a major financial institution.

Theoretically, though, if *I* was gonna sell *anything*, it would be quarters, which are cheaper than dollars and you make up the difference in volume.  But I'm not, and I don't suggest you do, either.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Slipper

Quote from: trix on October 19, 2016, 06:05:43 PM
dude Roger has the best dollars.  You should def buy Junk's secret to getting them on the cheap.

There's another guy around here claiming to have his own secret to Rogers Dollars for sale for cheaper, but my friend tried both and Junk's secret is way better and will save you more in the long run!
Quote from: trix on October 19, 2016, 06:07:36 PM
by the way I haven't actually received my roger dollar yet, I just know it's going to be awesome because look at all the reviews from happy customers on his website!  Reviews are important!  Educate yourself!
I no longer trust you.
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 19, 2016, 07:17:34 PM
Quote from: Slipper on October 19, 2016, 01:21:55 AM

But, what defuq is Roger actually selling? Can't dollars just be replaced with products surrounded by unjustified hype?

I am selling nothing.  Some aspects of this are legal, and here in the USA, they can throw you in jail for a very long time if you sell money and you aren't the CEO of a major financial institution.

Theoretically, though, if *I* was gonna sell *anything*, it would be quarters, which are cheaper than dollars and you make up the difference in volume.  But I'm not, and I don't suggest you do, either.

I won't, I just wanted to know what you'd pick. My choice would be luring younglings into watching ads for "easy" money
that they don't even have to be present to do, all while sitting at my ad filled site. -cue hand rubbing-
Quote from: Junkenstein on October 19, 2016, 02:11:35 AM
You lied.(?), ah you were talking about the present tense.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on October 19, 2016, 02:11:35 AM

Do I have to hire LMNO's bother boys?

Because I fucking will.  They're EMTs that got sick of working for dimes and - since they know how to fix you - they know how to fuck you up real bad.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Be advised: I'm following the Uber model now, and there will be surge pricing in effect.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Slipper on October 19, 2016, 07:27:20 PM

I won't, I just wanted to know what you'd pick. My choice would be luring younglings into watching ads for "easy" money
that they don't even have to be present to do, all while sitting at my ad filled site. -cue hand rubbing-

This sounds like you're contemplating something dishonest, instead of dollar for your value.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on October 19, 2016, 07:58:49 PM
Be advised: I'm following the Uber model now, and there will be surge pricing in effect.

That's okay, I just pass that on to the consumer.  I mean, the thugs are there anyway, why not have them beat half-dollars out of the victim, too?

TGRR,
Making pay for itself pay for itself.

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 19, 2016, 08:00:37 PM

That's okay, I just pass that on to the consumer.  I mean, the thugs are there anyway, why not have them beat half-dollars out of the victim, too?

TGRR,

Cheat your friends!
Evade your enemies!
Includes the hidden method that billionaires use to get 1 dollar from 3 quarters!
And we're still throwing in a FREE t-shirt with every purchase!

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on October 19, 2016, 08:06:02 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 19, 2016, 08:00:37 PM

TGRR,

Cheat your friends!
Evade your enemies!
Includes the hidden method that billionaires use to get 1 dollar from 3 quarters!
And we're still throwing in a FREE t-shirt with every purchase!

Goddammit, I...

...Uh, free t-shirt, you say?  Tell me more.

Junkenstein

It's 100% Free from being made ethically. The standard price is 69.99 for the signed version but we're throwing them in free with every purchase because the warehouse had a little "oil fire" issue.

Product also includes-
The 10 secrets billionaires want you to believe
The 5 secrets billionaires actually follow
The 3 threats billionaires make
The 1 reason why you're not a billionaire now (Here's a clue, it's because you've not taken us up on this incredible offer and the local homeless people are going to be wearing your t-shirt and making crazy money while you dither over providing payment)

The Wizard Joseph

:lulz: :lulz:

Roger Dollars: There's a new kind of bull in the market!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 19, 2016, 08:58:18 PM
:lulz: :lulz:

Roger Dollars: There's a new kind of bull in the market!

Coming out of the back of the market, to be precise.