News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

"In bullshit flowers grow, and that's beautiful"

Started by PopeGillies, October 15, 2016, 09:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Slipper on October 25, 2016, 03:19:23 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 25, 2016, 03:13:06 AM
Quote from: Slipper on October 24, 2016, 11:34:38 PM
Backwards ass empire there.

We're not well.
Don't be so modest.

OK then.

We are incurably diseased. Most here are malformed and disturbingly subnormal. We're almost exclusively mentally deficient in some way and we laugh about it. About everything.

And it's quite catching. You're probably already riddled and there is no cure.

Sleep well. Eoc is watching you so he'll let us know if you do.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Junkenstein on October 25, 2016, 07:11:55 AM
Quote from: Slipper on October 25, 2016, 03:19:23 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 25, 2016, 03:13:06 AM
Quote from: Slipper on October 24, 2016, 11:34:38 PM
Backwards ass empire there.

We're not well.
Don't be so modest.

OK then.

We are incurably diseased. Most here are malformed and disturbingly subnormal. We're almost exclusively mentally deficient in some way and we laugh about it. About everything.

I still see their faces when I try to sleep sometimes. It's like a wax museum in Tucson or some other part of Tarnation. They're all flowey and beaded with rust colored moisture running down the walls they're crudely nailed to. I know this is when HE'S away and... collecting more for his walls. I never should have let myself wander here the first time... that was a mistake. It's like my soul has an open sore that I keep picking at by coming here against my waking, conscious will and all sensibility. I think it's the faces. They're dragging me back here whenever he's out "getting the groceries" to SEE and DESPAIR for them. To remember that THIS happened to them. All those GRINs hung up like crooked family portraits or... award certificates for.. OH FUCK, coming BACK!!

And he's hungry... you can tell by the giggling... the WAY he does it all sharp. Like the sound of a chopping machine all tweaked out on adrenochrome and ready to dance. Gotta go! If I stay
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

trix

There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Slipper

OK then.

I. I've F5'd a million times.. I.. might. What are the symptoms??
WHOSE EOC?

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 25, 2016, 01:17:19 PM

I still see their faces when I try to sleep sometimes. It's like a wax museum in Tucson or some other part of Tarnation. They're all flowey and beaded with rust colored moisture running down the walls they're crudely nailed to. I know this is when HE'S away and... collecting more for his walls. I never should have let myself wander here the first time... that was a mistake. It's like my soul has an open sore that I keep picking at by coming here against my waking, conscious will and all sensibility. I think it's the faces. They're dragging me back here whenever he's out "getting the groceries" to SEE and DESPAIR for them. To remember that THIS happened to them. All those GRINs hung up like crooked family portraits or... award certificates for.. OH FUCK, coming BACK!!

And he's hungry... you can tell by the giggling... the WAY he does it all sharp. Like the sound of a chopping machine all tweaked out on adrenochrome and ready to dance. Gotta go! If I stay

I.. I don't think.. I have it yet.
Quote from: trix on October 25, 2016, 03:54:14 PM
Empire!?

Damnit, I thought I was joining a cult.
Cult? These peoples have had their minds and bodies ransacked by Roger. This is no cult.
This is the work of the Yellow Man!

Junkenstein

EOC is the illegitimate and deposed ruler of Mehico.

Symptoms include everything.

Please do not mention the yellow peril.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Slipper on October 25, 2016, 09:28:58 PM
OK then.

I. I've F5'd a million times.. I.. might. What are the symptoms??
WHOSE EOC?

Well I'm sort of everyone's EoC. It's like asking whose Ebola.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Empire!?

We multitask well.  This both the Horrible Empire of Tucson AND the world's laziest death cult.  We just can't be arsed to spike the Koolaid.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Slipper on October 25, 2016, 09:28:58 PM

WHOSE EOC?

He is the last stegosaurus.  He is like 30 feet long with SPIKES UF DEFF.

Junkenstein

Buy in to cold blooded propaganda at your own risk.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on October 26, 2016, 01:31:06 AM

AT THESE LOW PRICES, THOUGH, HOW CAN YOU NOT?

Q. G. Pennyworth

NeonWytch

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 26, 2016, 03:37:38 AM
Quote from: Junkenstein on October 26, 2016, 01:31:06 AM

Believe all propaganda always.
Hmmm, something about that just isn't quite believable...

There we go, much better.
A wise man once said "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

trix

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 26, 2016, 01:21:25 AM
Empire!?

We multitask well.  This both the Horrible Empire of Tucson AND the world's laziest death cult.  We just can't be arsed to spike the Koolaid.

Lies!  YOU CANT LIE TO ME, I'VE BEEN DRINKING IT FOR AWHILE NOW AND I'VE DISCOVERED ITS NOT EVEN KOOLAID!!!

It's kind of spicy, and goes down hard as hell.  KOOLAID DOESN'T FEEL LIKE DAGGERS IN THE BELLY

maybe I drank from the wrong bowl.  I don't feel so good.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.