News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

"In bullshit flowers grow, and that's beautiful"

Started by PopeGillies, October 15, 2016, 09:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trix

Also did the new person just WOMP Pennyworth's tentacle-face?  :eek:
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: NeonWytch on October 26, 2016, 04:08:54 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 26, 2016, 03:37:38 AM
Quote from: Junkenstein on October 26, 2016, 01:31:06 AM
Buy in to cold blooded propaganda at your own risk.

Believe all propaganda always.
Hmmm, something about that just isn't quite believable...

There we go, much better.

Oh I can DEFINITELY use this.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: trix on October 26, 2016, 06:01:19 AM
Also did the new person just WOMP Pennyworth's tentacle-face?  :eek:

Yup. These neonoobs are quite advanced over previous models.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: trix on October 26, 2016, 06:00:29 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 26, 2016, 01:21:25 AM
Quote from: trix on October 25, 2016, 03:54:14 PM
Empire!?

Damnit, I thought I was joining a cult.

We multitask well.  This both the Horrible Empire of Tucson AND the world's laziest death cult.  We just can't be arsed to spike the Koolaid.

Lies!  YOU CANT LIE TO ME, I'VE BEEN DRINKING IT FOR AWHILE NOW AND I'VE DISCOVERED ITS NOT EVEN KOOLAID!!!

It's kind of spicy, and goes down hard as hell.  KOOLAID DOESN'T FEEL LIKE DAGGERS IN THE BELLY

maybe I drank from the wrong bowl.  I don't feel so good.

Bowl?

Dude, that was the anti-freeze I dumped out of my radiator. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

NeonWytch

A wise man once said "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

trix

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 26, 2016, 04:54:58 PM
Quote from: trix on October 26, 2016, 06:00:29 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 26, 2016, 01:21:25 AM
Quote from: trix on October 25, 2016, 03:54:14 PM
Empire!?

Damnit, I thought I was joining a cult.

We multitask well.  This both the Horrible Empire of Tucson AND the world's laziest death cult.  We just can't be arsed to spike the Koolaid.

Lies!  YOU CANT LIE TO ME, I'VE BEEN DRINKING IT FOR AWHILE NOW AND I'VE DISCOVERED ITS NOT EVEN KOOLAID!!!

It's kind of spicy, and goes down hard as hell.  KOOLAID DOESN'T FEEL LIKE DAGGERS IN THE BELLY

maybe I drank from the wrong bowl.  I don't feel so good.

Bowl?

Dude, that was the anti-freeze I dumped out of my radiator.

Well I tried to contact the poison control hotline but when I got to the part about drinking from the wrong bowl at the cult meeting of Discordians the uncharitable person on the line laughed at me and hung up.

To which I can only infer that this means I am either quite safe or incurably fucked.  Likely both.

Also, the poison control rep clearly is not interested in joining our cult.  I don't see why not, we even supposedly have KOOL-AID somewhere.

Unfortunately however, said koolaid has apparently not been spiked, so it's far less appealing anyway.  Personally I find I prefer this nice bowl of anti-freeze I got here.  *GULP*GULP*GULP*
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

trix

Rogers radiator CLEARLY KNOWS HOW TO HAVE A GOOD TIME!

*hic*
Zen Without Zen Masters

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: trix on October 26, 2016, 06:01:01 PM

*hic*

It's....

...COOL LIKE THAT.

:putin:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 26, 2016, 07:34:32 PM
Quote from: trix on October 26, 2016, 06:01:01 PM

*hic*

It's....

...COOL LIKE THAT.

:putin:

:argh!: That went right in my eyes dammit!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

trix

Zen Without Zen Masters

LMNO