News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

"In bullshit flowers grow, and that's beautiful"

Started by PopeGillies, October 15, 2016, 09:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 19, 2016, 09:05:12 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 19, 2016, 08:58:18 PM
:lulz: :lulz:

Roger Dollars: There's a new kind of bull in the market!

Coming out of the back of the market, to be precise.

:lulz: :lulz: Hey at least YOU'RE upfront about it!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

PopeGillies

Quote from: Slipper on October 16, 2016, 09:06:48 AM
It's bad because I'm left regretting it :I Could've done more than with my time than
play some bullshit like an addict, only to walk off with sore feet and a hazy recollection
of it all. If I didn't have to drop it abruptly, just to live, it'd be great.

Work = moneh
Bullshit = you - moneh
WHICH IS WHY I GOTTA CUT THE BULLSHIT TO BUY MORE BULLSHIT  :cry:

Why do you need to spend money on it? You can just get it free online. Hell, I got PD as a gift from my dad!
"Fuck Bitches, Get Money" -Nietzsche

NeonWytch

I got it as a gift from a yardsale that I made a donation of 25 cents to. That said, it's a shitty ancient paperback that's mostly in disrepair. It's even missing the Myth of Starbuck!
A wise man once said "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

Slipper

Quote from: PopeGillies on October 20, 2016, 12:52:23 AM
It's bad because I'm left regretting it :I Could've done more than with my time than
play some bullshit like an addict, only to walk off with sore feet and a hazy recollection

Work = moneh
Bullshit = you - moneh

Why do you need to spend money on it? You can just get it free online. Hell, I got PD as a gift from my dad!
cus online costs te moneh
wat b PD, me no kno

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 19, 2016, 07:59:29 PM
Quote from: Slipper on October 19, 2016, 07:27:20 PM

I won't, I just wanted to know what you'd pick. My choice would be luring younglings into watching ads for "easy" money
that they don't even have to be present to do, all while sitting at my ad filled site. -cue hand rubbing-

This sounds like you're contemplating something dishonest, instead of dollar for your value.
Wat, den how r ur quarterss makin muneh otherwise?
Is it sposed' to be upfront, as in me directly gettin de dollars to me hands, and/or
my victims having a good understanding of what im doing?

NeonWytch

Quote from: Slipper on October 21, 2016, 03:18:54 AM
Quote from: PopeGillies on October 20, 2016, 12:52:23 AM

Work = moneh
Bullshit = you - moneh

cus online costs te moneh
wat b PD, me no kno

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 19, 2016, 07:59:29 PM
Quote from: Slipper on October 19, 2016, 07:27:20 PM

I won't, I just wanted to know what you'd pick. My choice would be luring younglings into watching ads for "easy" money
that they don't even have to be present to do, all while sitting at my ad filled site. -cue hand rubbing-

This sounds like you're contemplating something dishonest, instead of dollar for your value.
Wat, den how r ur quarterss makin muneh otherwise?
Is it sposed' to be upfront, as in me directly gettin de dollars to me hands, and/or
my victims having a good understanding of what im doing?
PD means Principia Discordia, like, the book.
I have no idea what that second bit was.
A wise man once said "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

The Good Reverend Roger

The world of commerce is a strange and terrifying thing, and not for the likes of us to question.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

trix

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 22, 2016, 03:31:09 AM
The world of commerce is a strange and terrifying thing, and not for the likes of us to question.

Balls.  Everything is for the likes of us to question.

There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: trix on October 22, 2016, 05:18:38 AM

You're turning into me, you know.   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

trix

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 23, 2016, 06:29:16 AM
Quote from: trix on October 22, 2016, 05:18:38 AM

You're turning into me, you know.   :lulz:
:horrormirth:
YOU TAKE THAT BACK
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

trix

I just want to add, on the topic of not being Roger, that a while back I spent some time looking into the whole "all the crazies come looking for Roger" meme and, well, holy fucking shit.  Seriously, that's messed up.  I mean there have been one or two over the years that seemed to get set off by something else but, the amount of Roger-attracted crazies over the years is fucking unreal.

And then I remember I first signed up here to post a huge stupid rant about something Roger said.

Zen Without Zen Masters

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: trix on October 23, 2016, 06:54:36 AM
I just want to add, on the topic of not being Roger, that a while back I spent some time looking into the whole "all the crazies come looking for Roger" meme and, well, holy fucking shit.  Seriously, that's messed up.  I mean there have been one or two over the years that seemed to get set off by something else but, the amount of Roger-attracted crazies over the years is fucking unreal.

And then I remember I first signed up here to post a huge stupid rant about something Roger said.

I literally showed up because I'd been stealing Roger and Cram's work for personal use and wanted to find more.

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 23, 2016, 04:02:06 PM

I literally showed up because I'd been stealing Roger and Cram's work for personal use and wanted to find more.

:lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

:lulz:

You are my peoples and I am your king.