News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

TrickOrGASM

Started by NeonWytch, October 25, 2016, 01:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeonWytch

SO, Halloween is coming up, and I noticed no one was really talking about it.
I realize I'm still very much a n00b, so I hope the lack of posts like this were simple apathy and not some kind of secret PD kosher.

The possibilities for Halloween are endless!
It's a time when people are out and about, and even fairly cognizant of their surroundings!
A perfect time to put up posters.

There are plenty of parties, and thus good watering holes to poison with flyers and pamphlets

Why, parents even let their children get some exposure to the outside world! Memebombs in those little mixed candy bags would be a great way to indoctrinate the kids, leaving little seeds in their minds that will hopefully grow with them, paving the way for our inevitable global takeover.

I'm posting this here instead of just doing it because I'm hoping that if enough of us do it, we might trigger some kind of moral outrage if we can get enough people on board of course, maybe some kind of headline like "Trick or Dogma? Do you know what you're kids are getting with their candy?".

Also, I can't figure out how to attach a pdf to a post. Pls halp.
A wise man once said "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

Q. G. Pennyworth

I am burned out on content, but if people are interested I can definitely whip up a Chick Tract style template we could work with.

NeonWytch

That would be great. A little tribute for a lost friend who's work will probably be aggressively pushed onto the youngins soon. It's okay if you're burnt out, I'll do what I can, you do what you can

Q. G. Pennyworth

Do you want to take a look at some of the Holy Nonsense stuff and see if anything resonates? That can be reformatted without too much trouble. Or, if we abandon the chick tract thing, some of the multifolds could be used as is, or with some minor censorship.

NeonWytch

Holy Nonsense seems like it'd work well, but I can't seem to find the finished PDF version.
Same with the Pope cards. I can't find the files for them anywhere.

EDIT: Ooh, the multi-folds you made seem like they'd do a pretty good job, specially at college parties. I'll have some friends of mine spread them as they make their rounds

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: NeonWytch on October 25, 2016, 08:09:56 PM
Holy Nonsense seems like it'd work well, but I can't seem to find the finished PDF version.
Same with the Pope cards. I can't find the files for them anywhere.

That's because there isn't a final on Holy Nonsense, just grab one of the others and take a look through. Let me know what looks good. The Half Page images thread has a lot of stuff, too.

NeonWytch

I whipped up a little something.
I'd have used more of Holy Nonsense, but I didn't want to make it too dark.
Also, I kinda appropriated the whole screaming America thing, cause I feel like I'd be preaching to the choir with my expected audience if I just put in the entire essay.

https://www.scribd.com/document/328908304/Ethics-AmericaScreaming-Fives-Multifold

Q. G. Pennyworth

Oh man, I should do up some full size ones of "this is what you demanded" for postering! I completely forgot about those!

Q. G. Pennyworth

Roger, do you want me to add attribution on this fragment?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 26, 2016, 02:57:16 AM

If you don't mind.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 26, 2016, 03:14:09 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 26, 2016, 02:57:16 AM

If you don't mind.

New one's up on the other post. Fixed a minor spacing thing that was bugging me while I was at it :)