News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Autism debate split from 2016 Presidential debate thread

Started by xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed), October 27, 2016, 07:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 29, 2016, 05:19:38 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 29, 2016, 03:14:59 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 29, 2016, 02:38:30 PM
Can we split the autism "debate" from the politics thread?

Probably a good idea at this point.

Especially since it consists mostly of a guy who trying to tell me Autism isnt real and Nigel linking me to research papers that prove my point while insulting me.

What IS your point? How does it relate to the election?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 29, 2016, 05:36:33 PM

Especially since it consists mostly of a guy who trying to tell me Autism isnt real and Nigel linking me to research papers that prove my point while insulting me.

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 27, 2016, 12:38:31 AM
Depopulation doesnt really do much for me either, its mostly rich people horseshit. But you say 30 years from now like we have 30 years. Look at the autism rate of 2016 vs 1986. Look at how drastic the fertility rates are changing. Look at the already evident effects of global warming. Passivity is not an option.

If the autism part of that offends all of you or something Im more than happy to redact it, the point still stands. We have a limited timeline, a constant holding pattern of compromise will lead to disaster. This is why we need to elect Anime Nazis.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 29, 2016, 04:12:46 PM
Please stop getting your information from "autism speaks", which is a website largely considered actual garbage in Autism research circles as well as among the Autistic.

And "garbage" is putting it nicely. Personally I would describe them as a self-righteous self-serving credulous and superstitious crypto-Nazi hate group masquerading as a charity for publicity purposes.

And when I heard that Suzanne Wright died I was considerably more pleased and relieved than I was when I heard Osama Bin Laden was dead. Long may she burn.

EDIT:
As an aside, and a fun thought experiment, which of Dante's circles of Hell do you all think Suzanne Wright would have gone to. I'm thinking either fourth circle (greed), seventh circle third ring (violence against nature), second Malebolge (bullshitters), tenth Malebolge (falsifiers), Caina (treachery against kin), or Ptolomaea (treachery against guests and beneficiaries)
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 29, 2016, 05:46:43 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 29, 2016, 05:36:33 PM

Depopulation doesnt really do much for me either, its mostly rich people horseshit. But you say 30 years from now like we have 30 years. Look at the autism rate of 2016 vs 1986. Look at how drastic the fertility rates are changing. Look at the already evident effects of global warming. Passivity is not an option.

If the autism part of that offends all of you or something Im more than happy to redact it, the point still stands. We have a limited timeline, a constant holding pattern of compromise will lead to disaster. This is why we need to elect Anime Nazis.

:lulz: So you are claiming that increasing rates of autism is part of a long-range depopulation plan? How, exactly, is that supposed to work?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If population reduction were the goal, it would be easier, faster, and more effective to simply stop subsidizing vaccination. For that matter, it would be easier, cheaper, and faster to make birth control and abortion universally free and accessible.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 29, 2016, 05:53:00 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 29, 2016, 05:40:07 PM
https://www.geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/09/22/autism-increase-mystery-solved-no-its-not-vaccines-gmos-glyphosate-or-organic-foods/

Nigel, after going through several proposed causes of the autism rise that failed it then quotes the exact same Danish study I did.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25365033

You are now literally refuting my own points, with my own points.

No, I was providing factually correct information to counter the disgustingly off-base claims you were making about autism and diagnosis. Correcting the record is not the same as refuting your idiotic conspiracy theories, which is a game I won't play.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: Please do further elaborate on how the conspiracy to reduce the population by increasing autism rates is relevant to the election.

Oooooh, ooooh, let me guess; is it because $hillary is a lizard person who will bring about the downfall of civilization?

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 29, 2016, 09:51:57 PM
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: Please do further elaborate on how the conspiracy to reduce the population by increasing autism rates is relevant to the election.

Oooooh, ooooh, let me guess; is it because $hillary is a lizard person who will bring about the downfall of civilization?

That is, an amazingly creative misreading of everything Ive posted. Im genuinely curious, can you point out what Ive posted in this thread that leads you to believe this?

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 29, 2016, 09:48:47 PM
https://www.geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/09/22/autism-increase-mystery-solved-no-its-not-vaccines-gmos-glyphosate-or-organic-foods/

Nigel, after going through several proposed causes of the autism rise that failed it then quotes the exact same Danish study I did.

No, I was providing factually correct information to counter the disgustingly off-base claims you were making about autism and diagnosis. Correcting the record is not the same as refuting your idiotic conspiracy theories, which is a game I won't play.

>Autism Rates are increasing, this is not entirely explained by a mere increase in diagnosis
>idiotic conspiracy theory

So you think there is no actual increase in autism rates? Like, if you disagree thats one thing, but I dont see how believing that Autism is increasing is a conspiracy theory. Especially since the sources that you posted agree.

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 29, 2016, 04:14:49 PM
Why am I wasting my time trying to reason with this paranoid toolkit?

So far most of your "reasoning" consists of agreeing with me and as far as I can tell not even reading what I write.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 29, 2016, 10:28:28 PM

So far most of your "reasoning" consists of agreeing with me and as far as I can tell not even reading what I write.

Your inability to make a clear, cogent point is not my problem.  :lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 29, 2016, 10:07:36 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 29, 2016, 09:51:57 PM

That is, an amazingly creative misreading of everything Ive posted. Im genuinely curious, can you point out what Ive posted in this thread that leads you to believe this?

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 29, 2016, 09:48:47 PM

>Autism Rates are increasing, this is not entirely explained by a mere increase in diagnosis
>idiotic conspiracy theory

So you think there is no actual increase in autism rates? Like, if you disagree thats one thing, but I dont see how believing that Autism is increasing is a conspiracy theory. Especially since the sources that you posted agree.

I said that they may be increasing. The parts of your argument that I clarified with accurate information have nothing to do with that.

What's your fucking point, Ron Paul? So what if autism rates are increasing, and what does it have to do with the election? Do you even have a point that is relevant?

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 29, 2016, 10:52:15 PM
I said that they may be increasing. The parts of your argument that I clarified with accurate information have nothing to do with that.
Except you know, when that info was the exact same info I posted. Which kind of reinforces my theory that you arent actually reading what I write.

What's your fucking point, Ron Paul? So what if autism rates are increasing, and what does it have to do with the election? Do you even have a point that is relevant?

God youre really honing in on the autism thing, here:

But you say 30 years from now like we have 30 years. Look at the autism rate of 2016 vs 1986. Look at how drastic the fertility rates are changing. Look at the already evident effects of global warming. Passivity is not an option.

The president doesnt really matter, although Trump will win, it is written in the stars. What matters is the GOP being hijacked by Anime Nazis. Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. The reigns of power are free to grab, you dont have to be a spectator.

This is the third time you have read this.

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 29, 2016, 10:50:23 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 29, 2016, 10:28:28 PM

Your inability to make a clear, cogent point is not my problem.  :lol:

I could say the same of your inability to read. Im still trying to figure out how you got depopulation conspiracy theories from what I wrote.