News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

Autism debate split from 2016 Presidential debate thread

Started by xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed), October 27, 2016, 07:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 29, 2016, 11:18:05 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 29, 2016, 10:50:23 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 29, 2016, 10:28:28 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 29, 2016, 04:14:49 PM
Why am I wasting my time trying to reason with this paranoid toolkit?

So far most of your "reasoning" consists of agreeing with me and as far as I can tell not even reading what I write.

Your inability to make a clear, cogent point is not my problem.  :lol:

I could say the same of your inability to read. Im still trying to figure out how you got depopulation conspiracy theories from what I wrote.

:eek:...  :|...   :sad:....  :cry:...  :weary:

Oh boy, did you just really? It's one thing to accuse Nigel of not thoroughly reading your "intellectual" spam links. Maybe she didn't, but she's not obligated to swallow your shit either way. It's QUITE another to imply inability. Your mask has slipped again and it's getting old, real old.

Don't you have a Republican party to go take over or something? Go help them if that's the future you're committed to. If you wish to Lap up your masters' rotten shit and post about how amazing it is, fine by me. If you wish to again insult Nigel's person consider instead just eating another fistful of "Red Pills" so you can go cuck yourself.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 29, 2016, 11:56:15 PM
Artificially high drug prices.

As a rule the price of anything protected by intellectual property law is artificially inflated
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 29, 2016, 11:12:55 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 29, 2016, 10:52:15 PM
I said that they may be increasing. The parts of your argument that I clarified with accurate information have nothing to do with that.
Except you know, when that info was the exact same info I posted. Which kind of reinforces my theory that you arent actually reading what I write.

What's your fucking point, Ron Paul? So what if autism rates are increasing, and what does it have to do with the election? Do you even have a point that is relevant?

God youre really honing in on the autism thing, here:

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 27, 2016, 12:38:31 AM
But you say 30 years from now like we have 30 years. Look at the autism rate of 2016 vs 1986. Look at how drastic the fertility rates are changing. Look at the already evident effects of global warming. Passivity is not an option.

The president doesnt really matter, although Trump will win, it is written in the stars. What matters is the GOP being hijacked by Anime Nazis. Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. The reigns of power are free to grab, you dont have to be a spectator.

This is the third time you have read this.

Yet, I still can't find a cogent point. I wonder how on earth I graduated cum laude with three simultaneously-earned degrees in four and a half years and then got into grad school? How is it possible that someone with such poor reading comprehension could be tasked with such a thing? It's a mystery, "Ron Paul", a complete mystery, and certainly not at all that you can't write in a way that is logically parsable by a reasonable human.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So far most of your "reasoning" consists of agreeing with me and as far as I can tell not even reading what I write.

I could say the same of your inability to read. Im still trying to figure out how you got depopulation conspiracy theories from what I wrote.

It was the closest thing to a conclusion I could draw from your word salad.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 30, 2016, 12:53:09 AM

Oh boy, did you just really? It's one thing to accuse Nigel of not thoroughly reading your "intellectual" spam links. Maybe she didn't, but she's not obligated to swallow your shit either way. It's QUITE another to imply inability. Your mask has slipped again and it's getting old, real old.

Don't you have a Republican party to go take over or something? Go help them if that's the future you're committed to. If you wish to Lap up your masters' rotten shit and post about how amazing it is, fine by me. If you wish to again insult Nigel's person consider instead just eating another fistful of "Red Pills" so you can go cuck yourself.

The reason I say this is, I stated what I believed, twice. Then she somehow got Alex Jones depopulation theories from it. Which again, aside from the word "depopulation" appearing Im struggling to figure out. Im noticing a pattern of people just insulting me and not actually engaging with my ideas(LOL WHAT IDEAS AMIRITE?!!11 Like subscribe uptoke). Which by all means I dont mind, Im not going anywhere either way.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Seriously, RP, *can* you explain your point? Do you even know what it is?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 30, 2016, 02:22:55 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 30, 2016, 12:53:09 AM

The reason I say this is, I stated what I believed, twice. Then she somehow got Alex Jones depopulation theories from it. Which again, aside from the word "depopulation" appearing Im struggling to figure out. Im noticing a pattern of people just insulting me and not actually engaging with my ideas(LOL WHAT IDEAS AMIRITE?!!11 Like subscribe uptoke). Which by all means I dont mind, Im not going anywhere either way.

Allllll these people who just can't seem to figure out what you're trying  to say.

Huh.

Must be them.

:lol:

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 30, 2016, 02:22:33 AM

The way our society currently runs is poisoning us. This is bad. We should stop it. Its a good thing that both parties are currently imploding because they are both committed to poisoning us. Hopefully in the process we can get people in power who think poisoning us is a bad idea and will stop it.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 30, 2016, 02:25:44 AM

The way our society currently runs is poisoning us. This is bad. We should stop it. Its a good thing that both parties are currently imploding because they are both committed to poisoning us. Hopefully in the process we can get people in power who think poisoning us is a bad idea and will stop it.

"I can no longer sit back and allow this infiltration and subversion to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids!"

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 30, 2016, 02:25:44 AM

Okay, that's very nice.

But back to my question: what was your point in bringing up autism?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh damn I just realized you mean *literally* poisoning us.

Really? Like, deliberately because of reasons, or like, environmental toxicity as a byproduct of rampant, virtually unchecked corporate capitalism with no incentive for environmental responsibility?

If the latter, I can absolutely get behind that.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 29, 2016, 05:19:38 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 29, 2016, 03:14:59 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 29, 2016, 02:38:30 PM
Can we split the autism "debate" from the politics thread?

Probably a good idea at this point.

Especially since it consists mostly of a guy who trying to tell me Autism isnt real and Nigel linking me to research papers that prove my point while insulting me.

It's real. Just like ebola is real. Remember a couple of years back when there was all that ebola going around except it was really limited to a few parts of Africa of the sorts that at any given time you might expect to be suffering a plague anyway.

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 30, 2016, 03:54:29 AM
Oh damn I just realized you mean *literally* poisoning us.

Really? Like, deliberately because of reasons, or like, environmental toxicity as a byproduct of rampant, virtually unchecked corporate capitalism with no incentive for environmental responsibility?

If the latter, I can absolutely get behind that.

Latter. Also now that you have reached the startling conclusion that you agree with me, please read these previous two threads and notice all the times I pointed out that you agree with me. What in the fuck was this argument even over.

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 29, 2016, 11:56:15 PM
LOL Artificially high drug prices.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36248

Requesting this post back to the election thread. Also this thread should be renamed "You just keep fucking that horse"

Cain

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed), just to notify you, I edited your initial post in this comment chain to change the subject topic.