I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

Autism debate split from 2016 Presidential debate thread

Started by xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed), October 27, 2016, 07:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 31, 2016, 06:13:41 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on October 31, 2016, 05:53:51 PM
Total aside - I'm very disappointed with the title of this thread.

Surely something like "ITT - Autism" would be more appropriate.

Seconding.

I like the thread title though. Cain worked hard on it. Motion tabled for consideration by the committee in due course.

Next I move that Ron Paul be required to instead find a new name for his account more suitable to the current thread title until such time as the motion for thread name change be taken up and given due procedural debate by the Oligarchy or any designated sub-body.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

You try and come up with something witty inbetween puking your guts out.  I didn't split though, just renamed it when I noticed it hadn't been done and was confusing when browsing from the main forum page.

Vanadium Gryllz

Quote from: Cain on November 01, 2016, 09:30:51 AM
You try and come up with something witty inbetween puking your guts out.  I didn't split though, just renamed it when I noticed it hadn't been done and was confusing when browsing from the main forum page.

The autism poison has got you too?!
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

MMIX

"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Junkenstein

Quote from: MMIX on November 03, 2016, 08:01:33 PM
I keep reading the title as "Autism Demonstration"

This is quite fitting. As newsfeed if not a retitle.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.