News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Somehow, not the future I saw coming.

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 02, 2016, 03:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trix

When do the police replace drug dogs with potted plants?

When do schools begin bringing plants into the hallways and classrooms that can smell both drugs and gunpowder?

When do they start making bombs that trigger when an attached plant detects a specific persons unique body odor?

When will we see public restrooms with plants that detect the odor of poo and trigger release of aerosol deodorant or perfume?

How about smoke detectors that you have to remember to water instead of changing the battery.

Or maybe eventually medical diagnostic houseplants, simply urinate into the pot and the assortment of plants detects a variety of potential issues and the result is printed to the small LCD display on the side of the pot.

This could have a damn lot of uses.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Goddess Eris

Oh yeah I definitely want all plant life to be weaponized by the powers that be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goddess Eris

What's wrong with that planet is that I can still trust a tree to have my back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 02, 2016, 01:25:14 PM
I wonder if the spinach is edible? Article didn't mention one way or another.

Technically yes, but the resulting sharts will actually tear your shorts. It's not a good look.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypseâ„¢

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"