was still on PDT and did not change untill later
not sure when

prior 2 10

anyWAY i credit the cell with knowing where to
deposit BB's

ANY comment?

hirley0

Faust

Only just spotted that the bar and grill points here, sorry Hirly I'll try get that sorted tomorrow.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh shit, not more bedbugs! Didn't that take ages to sort out the last time? They're the worst.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Hang in there hirley0. I'm glad to see your colorful coding here again and hope your BB troubles resolve quickly as possible.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

hirley0

The election is ovber

Yell Hair won

no need for B&G any longer

I will start the yellow hair trail  thread soon

Protests against Trump turn violent in Portland ... - bbc.com

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37946231

Demonstrations were also held in smaller cities such as Eugene in Or

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 06, 2016, 09:19:12 PM
Oh shit, not more bedbugs! Didn't that take ages to sort out the last time? They're the worst.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah. My commute definitely is going to take longer than it used to for a while.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteIn other developments:

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto said he was optimistic his country could have a positive relationship with the US under Mr Trump, despite his anti-Mexican rhetoric during the campaign.

Russian President Vladimir Putin's spokesman said Mr Trump and Mr Putin were "very much alike" in how they saw the world.   

UK, US, MEXICO, RUSSIA... PHILLIPINES(?)

Possible to softly project power over N hemisphere if so.

Enough influence in AUSTRALIA to cause abstention from conflict might leave NATO influence entirely ineffectual and UN without the ability to exert meaningful influence beyond

maybe

cleaning up after "natural" disasters and human ones like disease outbreaks that become a liability for the "elect" class and global Insurance Interests.

There's not a lot of real friends of Israel on the field that aren't some how compromised.

Much leverage in Syria is sure to leave the table by mid spring, maybe even turn on the remaining Allies involved.

The Donald will either have to  commit to more troops and appease the hawks or cut a "peace deal" and leave the Kurds and others to the wolves with their assets hanging out.

Maybe both.  :kingmeh:

This could get rough mates!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

hirley0

Author Topic: Bad Bed Bug  (Read 1218 times)  2018 April 22  11:30AM McLiB

Quote from: hirley0 on November 06, 2016, 07:06:58 PM
20161106 It is my opinion ?
that THEY materialize
like star ship enterprise
beam them THERE
My cell PH1 this morning at 7
was still on PDT and did not change untill later