News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

November 2016: Hail Discordia

Started by Cainad (dec.), November 09, 2016, 11:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: PopeTom on November 15, 2016, 01:20:03 AM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on November 12, 2016, 12:09:01 AM
By way of illustration:

No person can be legally required to donate blood or part of their body. Even in the most ludicrous example you could think of: a drunk driver mortally injures someone and could save their life by donating blood. Even though the situation is their fault, isn't legally compelled to give blood. Those are extreme examples, and hundreds more that are far less intense exist. In none of them is a person required to surrender their bodily autonomy.

A fetus has no right to require the use of a woman's body for nine months of she doesn't want to. Even if she fucks 80 men a day without protection, who gets to use her uterus to gestate in is exclusively her decision.

You forget that, at least in the US, organ donation is opt-in.  Therefore even dead people would have more bodily autonomy that a pregnant woman if the anti-abortion people had their way.

A person should show that they are an organ donor before you agree to listen to their pro-life spiel.

Trust me, I would never forget that corpses have more sanctity than women in the minds of anti-choice people. I'm just amazed that the realization didn't occur to me earlier in life.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 14, 2016, 11:40:24 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on November 12, 2016, 02:24:41 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 12, 2016, 12:15:43 AM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on November 12, 2016, 12:09:01 AM
By way of illustration:

No person can be legally required to donate blood or part of their body. Even in the most ludicrous example you could think of: a drunk driver mortally injures someone and could save their life by donating blood. Even though the situation is their fault, isn't legally compelled to give blood. Those are extreme examples, and hundreds more that are far less intense exist. In none of them is a person required to surrender their bodily autonomy.

A fetus has no right to require the use of a woman's body for nine months of she doesn't want to. Even if she fucks 80 men a day without protection, who gets to use her uterus to gestate in is exclusively her decision.

LOL So you would allow third trimester abortions on the grounds that "the fetus has no right to the womans body." Hello Ayn Rand!

Are you bored? You must be really bored.

Your argument applies to every trimester of pregnancy.

Yes. And?

Freeky

Fascinating how my pointing out that I made another human with my own bone and blood was glossed over by PDS, and he instead went to a scenario in which two beings share a body instead of one directing leeching off another.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Freeky on November 21, 2016, 08:25:17 PM
Fascinating how my pointing out that I made another human with my own bone and blood was glossed over by PDS, and he instead went to a scenario in which two beings share a body instead of one directing leeching off another.

Truly a master of mental gymnastics.

Freeky

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on November 21, 2016, 08:28:36 PM
Quote from: Freeky on November 21, 2016, 08:25:17 PM

Truly a master of mental gymnastics.

If it was a real sport, he'd definitely be Olympic standard.