News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

November 2016: Hail Discordia

Started by Cainad (dec.), November 09, 2016, 11:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Oh, frabjous day!
Holy Strife has come to play.

Blood-stained goddess and hidden dagger,
One fucked-up forum's peals of disgusted laughter

Welcome back to 2000, Pee Dee Dot Com. It's like we never left, but it's bigger, meaner, and uglier than ever.

The Wizard Joseph

The Fucktrain

2 Towers to 1 Trump
In just 15 short years.

And the worst of fears
Is always that which you
Never really do see coming.

But you did, didn't you?

You WANTED IT! Get it?

You BEGGED for the LORD,
ANY fucking lord would do,
Any that promised you that
Great and Terrible power trip.

2016 is just the tip
Of the FUCKTRAIN YOU WANTED!!

THE ONE YOU PLEADED FOR,
CRIED TO YOUR GOD FOR,
AND MADE HAPPEN "FOR HIM"!!!

Sadly you never knew that
He never wanted for YOU
The things you cried over
And over and over for.

But here it all comes!

Everything you ever asked for!!

YOU VOTED THE FUCKTRAIN IN!!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

God this reaction to Trump has really ingrained my hatred of liberals. Remember when Obama got elected and the anti-war people just disappeared? Why was the destruction of the 4th Amendment the end of Democracy under Bush but under Obama it was just meh? All you assholes care about is that Democrats are in office. And then when they get in office and do THE SAME FUCKING SHIT youre all obsessed with gender pronouns or some stupid bullshit.

Vanadium Gryllz

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on November 09, 2016, 11:55:27 AM
Oh, frabjous day!

Welcome back to 2000, Pee Dee Dot Com. It's like we never left, but it's bigger, meaner, and uglier than ever.

Hear hear! I'm excited for the  :horrormirth: to come.
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 09, 2016, 03:35:31 PM
God this reaction to Trump has really ingrained my hatred of liberals. Remember when Obama got elected and the anti-war people just disappeared? Why was the destruction of the 4th Amendment the end of Democracy under Bush but under Obama it was just meh? All you assholes care about is that Democrats are in office. And then when they get in office and do THE SAME FUCKING SHIT youre all obsessed with gender pronouns or some stupid bullshit.

Obama wasn't as much "fun." Really that's all there is to it.

Also you certainly are drawing some wild assumptions about me, unless you're just yelling into the void for some reason.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on November 09, 2016, 05:24:17 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 09, 2016, 03:35:31 PM

Obama wasn't as much "fun." Really that's all there is to it.

Also you certainly are drawing some wild assumptions about me, unless you're just yelling into the void for some reason.

Exactly this in fact. Homey be down with Kek, but pretends to reason, he doesn't actually possess it as far as anyone can tell.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Salty

I absolutely just didn't expect this. I can admit when I am wrong and I just had this whole thing upside down. I feel like an ass for getting my hopes up so high. I blame living in a blue state that takes care of its citizens when it comes to food and health care. Guess that'll probably grind to a halt.

I saw in the other thread mention of how bad Trump may or may not be, I am not so worried about him. For my own sanity's sake I am hoping that what checks&balances there are will prevent him from getting to anything like the position of Supreme Emperor or Dictator or whatever. That seems like a good bet.

But what about abortion rights/Planned Parenthood?
What about the medical care that allows me to have brutal, painful, invasive but necessary cornea procedures?
What about a billion tiny little things that the House and the Senate can accomplish?

The GOP has the whole god damned fish. They're gonna do whatever they damn well want to with no opposition. That's really not super great, a little terrifying.

ON THE OTHER HAND:

This is exactly what America needs. It perfectly illustrates exactly what the US wants and does and is. I am not under the misapprehension that this problem is like a boil. WE ARE THE BOIL. We being people who give a fuck about women and children and old people and a leftist kind of way. THEY are the meat.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

Regardless, to hell with these people saying they're bailing.

There's WORK to do.

NeonWytch

What a fucking aftermath it's been.
This should shake some shit up at least.
Too bad about the environment though.
A wise man once said "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: Vivat Alty on November 09, 2016, 05:49:37 PM
But what about abortion rights

Not important except when it's medically necessary.

I'm more worried about how racist he is and the fact that everything he's run in the past has gone bankrupt
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

LMNO

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on November 09, 2016, 06:38:49 PM

I'm more worried about how racist he is and the fact that everything he's run in the past has gone bankrupt

Oh, about the bolded?  FUCK YOU.

Unless that was a sarcastic quip.

Salty

:stfu2:

Q. G. Pennyworth

Jesus fuck thank you Alty and LMNO.

Time to get to work.

Salty

If only you could just post here when it was medically necessary.

NeonWytch

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on November 09, 2016, 11:55:27 AM
Oh, frabjous day!

Oh, frabjous day!

One fucked-up board's peals of disgusted laughter

Giggling, swarming, whores of Babylon
Who for so long have sought to reach Avalon

Yet that sword has been torn from rock asunder
By screaming, waxing, gods of order

An order yet unfit for job
of holy hodge and holy podge

So now that we, unnarmed and scared
Have seen a vision that was quite fair