News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Split from turning purple

Started by xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed), November 10, 2016, 09:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

I dunno but Im sure if you just keep brainstorming with people who failed to see this coming and consuming media from outlets and pundits who got absolutely everything wrong eventually youll understand how to reach common ground with the people you are both completely ignorant of and openly hate.

And before you ask, yes I shall continue to fuck this chicken. Fuckin this chicken got my boy in the white house.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2016, 09:08:09 PM
Quote from: LMNO on November 10, 2016, 08:47:38 PM
OK, but what about after April?  What about in 2018?  What about 2020?

There's a lot of talk that Democrats lost votes because people were offended at being told their ideas and language were offensive.  Apart from ignoring it or accepting it, what do?

No idea.  I don't know what to say when almost 60 million Americans voted Nazi.  The USA is now officially one of history's bad guys.  What is there to convince anyone of?  Many of them truly believe all that shit, and the rest will double down and burn your house down if you tell them they made a mistake.  That's not hyperbole. 

Populism is a disease.  The only historical cure won't happen because we have a nuclear stockpile, so there won't be any allies invading.

This is great. The Left lost so hard they are now literally giving up on Democracy. I encourage this mindset. Please, give us all the elections, all of them.

LMNO

Thread split request.  If we haven't started an Unlimited thread, may I suggest we do so?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on November 10, 2016, 09:30:58 PM
Thread split request.  If we haven't started an Unlimited thread, may I suggest we do so?

Split.

I lack the energy to do an UNLIMITED thread right now.  Maybe later.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

I do think, however, that his ignorance of the difference between "the democratic process" and "populism" is fucking hilarious.

He is the AKK for 2016.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2016, 09:43:51 PM
I do think, however, that his ignorance of the difference between "the democratic process" and "populism" is fucking hilarious.

He is the AKK for 2016.

What.

You literally said you see nothing to convince anyone of. So, thats it. Nazis won. Theyre the majority. No way to win a new election. No way to change anyones mind.

Also again, "How do we reach these people?" "Ewwww get these people out of my thread I dont want to hear their opinions"

Are we going to do this every time I post? Because I was on topic. And its not going to stop me its just going to increase the number of threads.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 10, 2016, 10:03:55 PM

He is the AKK for 2016.

What.

You literally said you see nothing to convince anyone of. So, thats it. Nazis won. Theyre the majority. No way to win a new election. No way to change anyones mind.

Also again, "How do we reach these people?" "Ewwww get these people out of my thread I dont want to hear their opinions"

Are we going to do this every time I post? Because I was on topic. And its not going to stop me its just going to increase the number of threads.

Ain't nobody here trying to "reach" you at all way down there in The Pit you dug Kuksucker. You certainly don't actually SPEAK for anyone other than yourself and whoever put all those chatterbox demons up your ass for you.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 10, 2016, 10:28:10 PM

He is the AKK for 2016.

What.

Ain't nobody here trying to "reach" you at all way down there in The Pit you dug Kuksucker. You certainly don't actually SPEAK for anyone other than yourself and whoever put all those chatterbox demons up your ass for you.

Well damn. I guess the cool kids really dont have anything to say to me. And thats fine, theres plenty of other people who have been willing to talk to me and actually engage with my ideas. Id just wish the cool kids would stop posting in every thread I post in about how theyre too cool to talk to me. Kind of sends the wrong message with all the trying to talk to me.

The Good Reverend Roger

He is the AKK for 2016.

What.

It is forum custom that the thread starter may ask for a split.  It is also custom that the split be granted.

Not a rule, just custom. 

On a personal note:  You are really in the wrong place.  You should find an alt-right board.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2016, 12:32:56 AM

He is the AKK for 2016.

What.

It is forum custom that the thread starter may ask for a split.  It is also custom that the split be granted.

Not a rule, just custom. 

On a personal note:  You are really in the wrong place.  You should find an alt-right board.

Understood then. And I do have alt-right places that I talk at. However in addition to being Alt-Right I am also a devout Discordian. Hence PD.

"Were going to take back our country by vilifying the people we spent the election vilifying EVEN MORE"

3/10

Have you considered emulating the Alt-Right, not in goals but in tactics? Taking over the now fragile and weak DNC for your own ends like they have taken over the GOP?

The Good Reverend Roger

Added splits from my thread.

You are not welcome in conversations I start.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2016, 01:16:01 AM

lol Ill keep posting in them. Have a fun next 4 years bud.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 11, 2016, 01:17:19 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2016, 01:16:01 AM

lol Ill keep posting in them. Have a fun next 4 years bud.

It takes two clicks of my mouse to fix that, so you just knock yourself out.   :lulz: