Split from turning purple

Started by xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed), November 10, 2016, 09:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2016, 01:18:33 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 11, 2016, 01:17:19 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2016, 01:16:01 AM
Added splits from my thread.

You are not welcome in conversations I start.  Thank you for your cooperation.

lol Ill keep posting in them. Have a fun next 4 years bud.

It takes two clicks of my mouse to fix that, so you just knock yourself out.   :lulz:

And this thread will only become one giant monument to your butthurt. Ill remember to use quotes so people can see what thread I was replying to in the future.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 11, 2016, 01:21:26 AM

It takes two clicks of my mouse to fix that, so you just knock yourself out.   :lulz:

And this thread will only become one giant monument to your butthurt. Ill remember to use quotes so people can see what thread I was replying to in the future.

Oh, heavens.  I shall be exposed to the masses as the vicious tyrant I am.   :whack:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 11, 2016, 01:22:38 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2016, 12:36:47 AM
Quote from: LMNO on November 10, 2016, 10:08:05 PM
It's an interesting conundrum, after all.  And it does cut both ways.  If the country is evenly split ideologically from first principles, does one side just beat the other over the head every 2-4 years?

Look at me, still trying not to cynical.  Ain't I adorable?

This is different.  Look at the news.  The Nazis are running around in the open now.

As far as I can tell the Nazis have taken the Kek thing to heart and it's shockingly open as a covert symbol of subversive intent if not the esoteric shit that has a certain verv to it. In a way I'm almost amused, but the blood WILL be paid. SOME of the mysteries are very real. This is not a negotiaion. They're looking to their bullshit ubermensch mythology as justification, as ever, claiming their creed to be the true Maat (just being) as personified by a deified Hitler...

And the memes linking all this through poor Pepe have NOTHING in them to restrain the evocation. This is the metaphysical equivalent of blowing up a dam that you're sitting on top of, but the energy released is a HUNGER that must be fed and will go get it's own, thank you. In essence the folks "pledged" to the lynchpin become... fixated and single minded at the fringes and more psychotic the farther into the cult you dig. I'm not going to say more here, but this is a VERY dark concept and now all too real as a political construct INTENDED to build in synergy with the meme-cult.

Thing is they didn't actually do anything to properly lay CLAIM to the forces they "released" and so the construct WILL run rampant beyond their control, and at that point things will get INTERESTING. Until then the violence will only intensify in the afflicted and those fully in thrall will be lavishly rewarded from the bloody spoils.

There are weaknesses.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: Not going to discuss those in the open though.

As someone who literally believes in Kek as a diety and deals with people who do every day I dont think you understand it very well. But I do agree that this will have consequences. Kek is owed a debt and all accounts are eventually settled.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2016, 01:30:13 AM

Oh, heavens.  I shall be exposed to the masses as the vicious tyrant I am.   :whack:

I didnt say you were a tyrant I said you were butthurt.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 11, 2016, 01:35:33 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2016, 01:30:13 AM

I didnt say you were a tyrant I said you were butthurt.

*shrug*

I don't care what you said. 

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2016, 01:36:21 AM

*shrug*

Which is why you are still posting of course.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 11, 2016, 01:37:03 AM

*shrug*

Naw, I just feel that man should know why he is being shat on.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 11, 2016, 01:34:57 AM
It's an interesting conundrum, after all.  And it does cut both ways.  If the country is evenly split ideologically from first principles, does one side just beat the other over the head every 2-4 years?

This is different.  Look at the news.  The Nazis are running around in the open now.

As far as I can tell the Nazis have taken the Kek thing to heart and it's shockingly open as a covert symbol of subversive intent if not the esoteric shit that has a certain verv to it. In a way I'm almost amused, but the blood WILL be paid. SOME of the mysteries are very real. This is not a negotiaion. They're looking to their bullshit ubermensch mythology as justification, as ever, claiming their creed to be the true Maat (just being) as personified by a deified Hitler...

And the memes linking all this through poor Pepe have NOTHING in them to restrain the evocation. This is the metaphysical equivalent of blowing up a dam that you're sitting on top of, but the energy released is a HUNGER that must be fed and will go get it's own, thank you. In essence the folks "pledged" to the lynchpin become... fixated and single minded at the fringes and more psychotic the farther into the cult you dig. I'm not going to say more here, but this is a VERY dark concept and now all too real as a political construct INTENDED to build in synergy with the meme-cult.

Thing is they didn't actually do anything to properly lay CLAIM to the forces they "released" and so the construct WILL run rampant beyond their control, and at that point things will get INTERESTING. Until then the violence will only intensify in the afflicted and those fully in thrall will be lavishly rewarded from the bloody spoils.

There are weaknesses.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: Not going to discuss those in the open though.

As someone who literally believes in Kek as a diety and deals with people who do every day I dont think you understand it very well. But I do agree that this will have consequences. Kek is owed a debt and all accounts are eventually settled.

Here's the Truth:
It no longer matters what you THINK.

In a personal sense I'm sorry you're involved for your sake and the folks you're ok hurting or seeing hurt to have your way FAR moreso. You can still turn back.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 11, 2016, 05:05:11 AM
They aren't going to change their minds. A few will here and there, but not enough to make a difference.

We have to do this the old-fashioned way: try to keep them at bay while waiting for them to die.

Trump got 40% of the millennial vote and 48 percent of the white millennial vote.

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 11, 2016, 02:27:28 AM

Here's the Truth:

In a personal sense I'm sorry you're involved for your sake and the folks you're ok hurting or seeing hurt to have your way FAR moreso. You can still turn back.

Demons dont typically take their pound of flesh from your enemies when you make pacts with them.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2016, 01:51:40 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 11, 2016, 01:37:03 AM

*shrug*

Naw, I just feel that man should know why he is being shat on.

Because youre not secure enough in your own beliefs to honestly engage with other beliefs on a level playing field?

Im also deeply offended by the idea that Trump only got elected because people are all Nazis at heart. It was a lot of work convincing ordinary people to vote for the guy from the Apprentice and it would be nice if we on the far right could get some credit.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 11, 2016, 05:26:10 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 11, 2016, 02:27:28 AM

Here's the Truth:

Demons dont typically take their pound of flesh from your enemies when you make pacts with them.

:lulz:  :lulz: You LITERALLY know nothing of what you're dealing in. That's the only funny part in this, but it's not amusing or a joke.

:lulz: :lulz:  :lulz: The joke IS on me somewhat. At first I really didn't think anyone could be so crazy and almost wrote your babbling off as simply continuing to be a twat and just adding some spooky bullshit to match Nihil's. Now I know why my spirit wouldn't just let me drop it. SO MANY THINGS have become clear to me now thanks to you two, all horrible.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 11, 2016, 07:55:33 PM

Personally, I intend to do little different.

This is the appropriate response to crushing defeat.

LMNO

Less than 0.06% of the population is hardly a crushing defeat.

But keep fucking that chicken, pal.