News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

Split from turning purple

Started by xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed), November 10, 2016, 09:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: LMNO on November 11, 2016, 08:09:09 PM
Less than 0.06% of the population is hardly a crushing defeat.

But keep fucking that chicken, pal.

Complete Republican control of the Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches is though!

Junkenstein

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 11, 2016, 08:05:31 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on November 11, 2016, 07:55:33 PM

Personally, I intend to do little different.

This is the appropriate response to crushing defeat.

Not really. I'm against either side and not in the US anyway. My victories and losses are not tied up in political structures, just influenced by them.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 13, 2016, 06:14:34 PM
A lot of people don't really know how the Civil Rights movement actually went down. There were riots, there was violence, and many historians and sociologists don't think the Civil Rights movement would have prevailed had it not been for a combination of peaceful protests and riots, which essentially put racist whites in the position of choosing the lesser of what they viewed as two evils: the civil rights act vs. angry black mobs.

If racist white Americans have taught us anything, it's that we need to use both the carrot and the stick.

Yeah but you dont have a carrot. Good luck with the last refuge of the incompetent.

LMNO

Quote from: LMNO on November 14, 2016, 06:41:14 PM
Thread split, please.

You are going to keep losing and you will never figure out why. You are history's losers and soon no one will even remember you or your values existed.

LMNO

East Coast Hustle

This guy is such a fucking obvious weasel.

He only chose fascism because he thinks it's gonna be the winner. He's not even truly committed to Sparkle Motion.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on November 16, 2016, 07:59:51 PM

He only chose fascism because he thinks it's gonna be the winner. He's not even truly committed to Sparkle Motion.

He's basically just another apocalypse-wet dream fuckwit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

What's the name of the trope where the sycophantic True Believer summons the Beast thinking they'll have a position of greatness when the Apocalypse comes, only to be eaten first?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on November 16, 2016, 08:47:50 PM
What's the name of the trope where the sycophantic True Believer summons the Beast thinking they'll have a position of greatness when the Apocalypse comes, only to be eaten first?

Conservativism.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 16, 2016, 09:01:24 PM

Conservativism.

:rimshot:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 17, 2016, 01:19:39 AM

Conservativism.

I wasn't kidding.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2016, 02:34:40 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 17, 2016, 01:19:39 AM

Conservativism.

I wasn't kidding.

I knew that. The joke's on them. In a fundamental sense the whole apocalyptic mythology that they largely seek to prove "real" by any means necessary is blinding them to their own participation in this. They're truly fucked in their delusions theologically before you add in all the CT shit plausible or otherwise, and now a whole lot of screaming "yahoos" are calling down the Day of The Lord on behalf of a spiritual principal they don't understand conjured forth by a bunch of fools that got nothing to do with the Jesus in the slightest.

I almost didn't use the emote, but the way he crosses the sticks at the end of the animation seemed appropriate somehow.

I laughed but not out loud or in any amused sense. If i could put a "head" on the emote it would be this guy

right here----->  :kingmeh:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 16, 2016, 08:42:37 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on November 16, 2016, 07:59:51 PM

He's basically just another apocalypse-wet dream fuckwit.

>Want to replace the existing social order with a different social order
>apocalypse wet dream

k. Btw, something not far from Mad Max is a real possibility in our future. Id prefer to avoid it.

Also in 2016 people who lost by a landslide, after supporting a war mongering fracking neocon in both the primaries and general because she was "electable" hate the winners for "only choosing the other side because they think its going to win"

You all keep falling back on this fanfiction where all this is going to turn on me and I was just an appetizer of Cthulhu the whole time. It would be nice if any of you could go into any detail about it at all, you know a fantasy like that needs some details. I would just like to remind you that I am currently winning so hard that you are writing fanfiction about how much I am losing.

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 17, 2016, 03:48:54 AM
I knew that. The joke's on them. In a fundamental sense the whole apocalyptic mythology that they largely seek to prove "real" by any means necessary is blinding them to their own participation in this. They're truly fucked in their delusions theologically before you add in all the CT shit plausible or otherwise, and now a whole lot of screaming "yahoos" are calling down the Day of The Lord on behalf of a spiritual principal they don't understand conjured forth by a bunch of fools that got nothing to do with the Jesus in the slightest.

I almost didn't use the emote, but the way he crosses the sticks at the end of the animation seemed appropriate somehow.

I laughed but not out loud or in any amused sense. If i could put a "head" on the emote it would be this guy
right here----->  :kingmeh:

What are you basing this off of. Kek is the ruler of meme magic and dubs. He makes memes happen and gets dubs. Kek is a trickster. The frog its symbol because it inhabits two places, it breaks categories. He will rule through the age of transformation.

Some context for that, remember when Bill Clinton courted a Eugenicist and nobody gave a shit?

http://shameproject.com/profile/charles-murray/

Also that article fails to mention the most important detail of all:

https://twitter.com/cuttlefish_btc/status/800122788036177920

The hoverhand seig-hail.