News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Generic split from AI/political threads

Started by Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard, November 28, 2016, 03:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Just Alty, Please on December 20, 2016, 05:10:48 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 16, 2016, 04:22:28 AM
Also Im going to take a guess and say that none of you actually watched that Franklin documentary on account of it being a "youtube" video. I mean, why would you need to look at the evidence for that? Human trafficking is something that happens in third world countries, it couldnt happen here.

This is the sort of thing that just drove me crazy about this guy, and Eric, and lots of people that come here looking for a fight: we don't know this? We are all, each one of us, unaware of the nature of sex trafficking? I know I think about it a lot, mostly because the trade is often covered up using my formerly chosen trade as a front. Why would anyone assume we're all just a bunch of mindless meat puppets.

Like we don't seek out/avoid horrible truths. Something about that niggles at my brain.

He would have to read what other people have posted on the board in order to know that, though... and that's, like, not all about him, so why would he?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I mean, a quick search on "human trafficking" on this board came up with a fuckton of conversations in the last few years alone.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Plus, what with living in a human trafficking hub city, I know I've mentioned more than a few times how much of a problem it is here. FFS. Those turds are just sheltered intellectually lazy walking excuse-generators who resolve their cognitive dissonance by ignoring what other people have to say, and instead projecting the audience they wish they had onto the audience they actually have.