News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

Offical betting thread

Started by Junkenstein, November 15, 2016, 02:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 17, 2016, 06:06:16 AM
Plus, congratulations on the kid! Teach her how to kill people with her hands.

Thanks! I've had a good while to work out education and this was already on it. It's quite high on the list after pick-pocketing practice and chimney sweeping. Needs to be in hand before being sent to the mines. 

Also, 2 bits and and bumper on Warren meeting with a mysterious accident after this classy little fuck you:

http://www.warren.senate.gov/files/documents/2016-11-15-Trump_Letter.pdf

QuoteDavid Malpass, who is responsible for shaping your Administration's Treasury
Department. 7 Malpass served as Chief Economist at Bear Stearns for six years and now
runs a consulting firm for Wall Street clients. Just nine months before the crash of 2008,
Malpass asserted that "[h]ousing and debt markets are not that big a part of the U.S.
economy, or of job creation."8

QuoteJeff Eisenach, a "paid consultant for Verizon" 18 and "former lobbyist who has called for
deregulation of the telecommunications industry"19 is advising your team on personnel
decisions at the Federal Communications Commission.

QuoteMartin Whitmer, a founding partner of a lobbying firm representing clients such as
National Asphalt Pavement Association, is advising your transition team on
transportation and infrastructure decisions.25

QuoteCindy Hayden, a lobbyist for tobacco company Altria, is overseeing Homeland Security
for your transition team

QuoteMira Ricardel, who worked until recently for Boeing - a company that received over
$16.5 billion in Defense Department contracts in FY2015, making it "one of the largest
beneficiaries of U.S. taxpayer-funded government contracts and federal loan
guarantees"29 - is guiding your transition on Defense.

5 nails on Ted Nugent ending up in charge of environment/climate change.

3 Shovels on a convicted pimp being put in charge of women's issues.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

1 explosive turd on the current asshole being rp.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 20, 2016, 10:55:44 AM

Oh, definitely. At least he's mixing up his douchebaggery by saying new stupid things.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

Oh yeah. The thing that really convinces me, aside from the fact that rp hasn't posted at all since the noob showed up, was that he has made a big show of blocking people. Just so HE can SHOW US.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Vivat Alty on November 20, 2016, 07:41:20 PM

Oh yeah. The thing that really convinces me, aside from the fact that rp hasn't posted at all since the noob showed up, was that he has made a big show of blocking people. Just so HE can SHOW US.

Yeah, he's transparent as fuck.

Plus now he's just gone back to posting his crap links. He's like the link-dumping cockroach of PD.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Put me down for half a gerbil and two ounces of grade AA compressed pocket lint that Elvis is not in fact RPspag.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 22, 2016, 02:07:29 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 22, 2016, 02:06:11 AM
I don't believe that this is RPspag. I don't have certain proof, but I REALLY can't say that I get the same vibe overall from posting style and other signs. That's not to say they're dissimilar overall, but...

IPs don't match, but one of the two IPs appears to be one of the big centers for cell phones.

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 22, 2016, 02:10:15 AM
Put me down for half a gerbil and two ounces of grade AA compressed pocket lint that Elvis is not in fact RPspag.

Can I double down on my bet if I already split the gerbil?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Junkenstein

3 roubles on Russia annexing a few more areas in the same way the Crimea went through 2017, probably starting around March. No point fucking about in the winter when you don't have to.

2 pesos on China doing the same on a smaller, quieter scale, disputed islands and such.

Junkenstein

UKIP's got a new leader, half a wheelbarrow on him lasting till the new year. Farage to make a predictable return around april. A third of a mouldy pear on that.

The Good Reverend Roger

The scabs on my left ass cheek say the right runs the country into the dirt with precisely zero effective opposition.

The scabs on my right ass cheek are my wager that Le Pen takes France.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

I'll cover those and raise you some shit stained pants that next year is marked as the one when things started to get really easy for China. Start working on your mandarin now.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 29, 2016, 12:09:05 AM
I'll cover those and raise you some shit stained pants that next year is marked as the one when things started to get really easy for China. Start working on your mandarin now.

Accepted, and putting up my pee-stained dentures that Britain takes the Brexit thing to the fucking wall and everyone winds up eating parsnips and burning textbooks to stay warm.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Junkenstein

Ha, Joke's on you, we're already doing that.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 29, 2016, 12:13:04 AM
Ha, Joke's on you, we're already doing that.

Then I'd say my pee-stained dentures are on pretty safe ground.   :lulz:

Bruno

Judging from all the pro-Trump headlines in all the tabloids in the checkout lanes, I'll wager a my entire Mike Warnke collection that Bat-Boy will soon be appointed Head of the National Bureau of Alt-Science.
Formerly something else...