News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

Offical betting thread

Started by Junkenstein, November 15, 2016, 02:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Emo Howard on November 30, 2016, 05:42:19 AM
Judging from all the pro-Trump headlines in all the tabloids in the checkout lanes, I'll wager a my entire Mike Warnke collection that Bat-Boy will soon be appointed Head of the National Bureau of Alt-Science.

He DOES deserve it. After all, he's done literal miracles for the world and the people of the United States specifically.

I put 5lbs of top quality guano on the same! Sack or bucket not included.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Anyone bet on Romney sucking Trump's butthole?

Because that just happened.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 30, 2016, 03:03:36 PM
Anyone bet on Romney sucking Trump's butthole?

Because that just happened.

2 left sandals on there being one US politician with a spine and standards. It's unlikely, but not impossible.

A broken belt buckle says it turns out to be Palin.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

An assassination attempt draws actual blood, but is not successful. This forestalls Trump's flounce by another six months.

Betting all my wisdom teeth on it.

The Wizard Joseph

Bet it's his own folks as a stunt or else political "sacrifice" if so.

I'd wager actual money, but 30 silver electroplated steel slugs is all I have to put up.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Junkenstein

Half a bit of broken string on trump shite spreading to at least 3 more threads by the end of the month.

This crap is like a virus. It's getting distinct flavour of personality cult too.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Betting a blown-out pair of BVDs that someone actually kills that Carrier union official.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 08, 2016, 05:13:22 PM
Betting a blown-out pair of BVDs that someone actually kills that Carrier union official.

Not a worthy bet. Too likely. What we need is  a pool on how! I got a rusty speculum and dirty spoon on "dragged behind a truck bearing some variety of "rebel flag" and four old nails on it having an ichthos "jesus fish".

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Junkenstein

A pound of piss on trump making a speech before inauguration actively invoking positive nostalgia for previous eras. He's referring to apartheid.  He has a straight face. The crowd love it. Zimmerman is invited to meet with him afterwards to discuss how they're both super not racist at all.

Rogers bee filled skin on a picture being taken showing trumps bags being carried in a stupidly grandiose fashion. Later to all be revealed to be empty.

Half a bag of shit on whitehouse rooms being redecorated in a style called "early Gaddafi"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on December 08, 2016, 07:51:24 PM
A pound of piss on trump making a speech before inauguration actively invoking positive nostalgia for previous eras. He's referring to apartheid.  He has a straight face. The crowd love it. Zimmerman is invited to meet with him afterwards to discuss how they're both super not racist at all.

Rogers bee filled skin on a picture being taken showing trumps bags being carried in a stupidly grandiose fashion. Later to all be revealed to be empty.

Half a bag of shit on whitehouse rooms being redecorated in a style called "early Gaddafi"

Junkenstein's horribly stained crowbar says Trump arrives at the inauguration in a helicopter.  Seconds before he's due to take the oath.

Junkenstein

Covered, he's obviously going to be late.

Hell, I'll throw a Dollar on not turning up at all. Even if he does I'll have another dollar on some additions or alterations to the oath. He can't help it, it's just all part of the wonderful tapestry of mental illness.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

There will be a major terrorist attack rivaling or surpassing 9/11 during Trumps presidency.

"Fake News" legislation is going to be on the floor and if it passes will mostly be used to crack down on Elite Child Abuse stories.

France and/or Germany is going to Brexit.

We have not seen the last of Guacman Jeb Bush.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 09, 2016, 02:43:09 AM
There will be a major terrorist attack rivaling or surpassing 9/11 during Trumps presidency.

"Fake News" legislation is going to be on the floor and if it passes will mostly be used to crack down on Elite Child Abuse stories.

What's your bet? We don't take distressed souls with a lean on them.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 09, 2016, 03:58:11 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 09, 2016, 02:43:09 AM

What's your bet? We don't take distressed souls with a lean on them.

All the res in my pipe. And a sheet of chinese research chemicals.

QueenThera

Quote from: Emo Howard on November 30, 2016, 05:42:19 AM
Judging from all the pro-Trump headlines in all the tabloids in the checkout lanes, I'll wager a my entire Mike Warnke collection that Bat-Boy will soon be appointed Head of the National Bureau of Alt-Science.
The Weekly World News that featured Bat Boy went defunct ages ago in 2007.

The only ones left are nearly believable ones. No fun left in tabloids, at least from what I recall from packing those into boxes to ship out to supermarkets.

It makes me sad to think about it.
Often incoherent. Tends to ramble on about various topics.
Hopes to get beyond that.

Formerly BrotherPrickle