News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Offical betting thread

Started by Junkenstein, November 15, 2016, 02:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sung Low

The stuff that was clogging up the sink on Ron never getting his 'Converted a Discordian forum' merit badge.
The d key has chosen to absent itself

Eater of Clowns

Betting that Trump's public shitting on US intelligence agencies directly leads into the formation of his secret police.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 06, 2017, 03:18:00 AM
Betting that Trump's public shitting on US intelligence agencies directly leads into the formation of his secret police.

Six indefinite detentions says you're being an optimist.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 06, 2017, 03:26:06 AM

Six indefinite detentions says you're being an optimist.
I'll raise you an enhanced interrogation that waterboarding doesn't go far enough and, further, turns constitutional in SCotUS.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

East Coast Hustle

Betting on WW3 starting in Lithuania, but since it's currently a 3-1 favorite I'm also placing some "swing for the fences" bets on Finland at 20-1 and Georgia at 75-1.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Or his assassination by said agencies (one can hope)
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago