News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

WHERE'S YOUR GODWIN, NOW?

Started by Salty, November 17, 2016, 06:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PretentiousMovieDirector on August 16, 2017, 07:14:20 PM
Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 16, 2017, 06:22:55 PM

How do you quantify a genuine chance in this case?

If political action is to be predicated on the fear of what something might become, then we might as well just stop our entire country in its tracks. Stop the human race altogether. After all, think about what we might become.

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 16, 2017, 06:22:55 PM
Do I know if this is going to turn into that? Of course not. Am I willing to take that chance? Shit no.

Well, then, what do you prefer? Diplomacy? Or war?

Let's assume war. Your only option is to exterminate them. Stamp them out. And you aren't going to do that with socks full of ball bearings. You aren't going to do it sitting around here circle-jerking each other about how good it would feel to punch a Nazi in the face.

And while you're at it, just wipe them all out. Kill the entire alt-right. Kill anyone who doesn't vote Democrat. Kill anyone who votes at all.

If you choose to love only those who don't hate and hate those who do, you'll wind up hating yourself as well. Might as well add that one to the kill list, too.

We're gonna need more reductio ad absurdum and less rear lighting for this scene.

And listen kid, this can be yuge, but we gotta go all the way. I need you to really sell me the "lone genius in a world full of idiots" bit, and you can only do that with more navel-gazing. IF YOU CAN'T SMELL SWEAT AND LINT, YOUR HEAD'S NOT IN THERE FAR ENOUGH.

AND GODDAMNIT, CAN SOMEONE CHECK THE GATE AFTER THIS NEXT SHOOT? I FOUND 2 SQUIRRELS FUCKING IN A WOOL SOCK ON THE FILM FROM OUR LAST SET. IT WAS SO HOT IT BURNT THE REEL.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is, there's money in talent, and I'm not seeing much of it. We got 2 pages to turn this around, or I'm gonna have to cut you.

Alright, ABBY SINGER FROM THE TOP...

ACTION!

I found my Hero of the Day™.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Don Coyote on August 16, 2017, 03:21:30 AM
Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 16, 2017, 03:12:03 AM
Quote from: Salty on August 16, 2017, 12:05:28 AM
No way Trump is a NAZI, ludicrous to suggest it. He just plays one on TV.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/15/donald-trump-press-conference-far-right-defends-charlottesville?CMP=fb_gu

Only an extremist would see measure as the opposite extreme.

But, hey, the anarchists kind of have a win-win with this one. Start a fight with a Nazi, and everyone will blame the Nazi. Because Nazis.

It's like a magic word that turns everyone into hypocrites.

Also, you guys have a really strange fixation on Nazis here. I'm starting to think you all really just want to get a hotel room with them.

What;s the cuttoff for jerkoff getting an unlimited thread?

6 PM, real time.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 17, 2017, 12:56:40 AM
Quote from: Don Coyote on August 16, 2017, 03:21:30 AM
Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 16, 2017, 03:12:03 AM
Quote from: Salty on August 16, 2017, 12:05:28 AM
No way Trump is a NAZI, ludicrous to suggest it. He just plays one on TV.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/15/donald-trump-press-conference-far-right-defends-charlottesville?CMP=fb_gu

Only an extremist would see measure as the opposite extreme.

But, hey, the anarchists kind of have a win-win with this one. Start a fight with a Nazi, and everyone will blame the Nazi. Because Nazis.

It's like a magic word that turns everyone into hypocrites.

Also, you guys have a really strange fixation on Nazis here. I'm starting to think you all really just want to get a hotel room with them.

What;s the cuttoff for jerkoff getting an unlimited thread?

6 PM, real time.

What';s that in real real time? I know that Tuscon is all S T R E T C H E D

Cain

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 16, 2017, 06:57:21 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on August 16, 2017, 06:35:42 PM
My arguments are aimed at groups attempting to impose genocide.

Can you provide me with a source on that? Or are you just assuming that anyone who wants to emulate a Nazi has clear goals and the means to mass murder?

Truth is reached only through understanding.

Big if true.

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 17, 2017, 12:54:13 AM
Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 16, 2017, 06:16:03 PM

If you step on a snake and the snake bites you, you're as much at fault as the snake

6,000,000 snake bit Jews last time around.  But it will be DIFFERENT this time, right?

Dude, you really don't have to keep proving your mastery of fallacies to me, I'm already impressed.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

Alright, I'm going to leave you guys probably for another six months.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 17, 2017, 02:45:32 AM
Alright, I'm going to leave you guys probably for another six months

Bye.

PretentiousMovieDirector

Alright, I'm going to leave you guys probably for another six months with this last, less assholish message of unconventional means to approaching peace.

I'm watching a documentary called Accidental Courtesy. You can see it on Netflix (https://www.netflix.com/title/80105514).

You might have seen it, you might not. You might think it's bullshit, you might not. I probably won't check back to find out, but I think it sums up pretty much part of what I came back here to say.

Catch you cats later.

Are you fucking kidding me? We didn't even get enough for B-Roll and now we're gonna have to shoot the Martini with some asshole off the street. I HAD YOU CONTRACTED FOR 9 PAGES YOU SANCTIMONIOUS SACK OF SHIT.

AND THEN YOU DISRESPECT THE INDUSTRY WITH YOUR SUB-5-STAR NETFLIX DOCUMENTARIES? YOU WOULDN'T KNOW TALENT IF IT BIT YOU IN THE DICK!

I need a fucking latte...

Trent, WHERE'S MY FUCKING LATTE?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PretentiousMovieDirector on August 17, 2017, 04:03:46 AM
Alright, I'm going to leave you guys probably for another six months with this last, less assholish message of unconventional means to approaching peace.

I'm watching a documentary called Accidental Courtesy. You can see it on Netflix (https://www.netflix.com/title/80105514).

You might have seen it, you might not. You might think it's bullshit, you might not. I probably won't check back to find out, but I think it sums up pretty much part of what I came back here to say.

Catch you cats later.

Are you fucking kidding me? We didn't even get enough for B-Roll and now we're gonna have to shoot the Martini with some asshole off the street. I HAD YOU CONTRACTED FOR 9 PAGES YOU SANCTIMONIOUS SACK OF SHIT.

AND THEN YOU DISRESPECT THE INDUSTRY WITH YOUR SUB-5-STAR NETFLIX DOCUMENTARIES? YOU WOULDN'T KNOW TALENT IF IT BIT YOU IN THE DICK!

Trent is being beaten for putting whole milk in your latte, sir.

hooplala

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 17, 2017, 12:11:10 AM
Quote from: Hoopla on August 16, 2017, 11:22:38 PM
You gave me exactly zero reasons to rethink my policies.

That happens when someone abruptly ends the conversation just as its getting somewhere meaningful.

But what do I know? I'm just a troll, right?

"Somewhere meaningful" for you seemed like a whole lotta herp-da-derp from over here.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

PretentiousMovieDirector

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 17, 2017, 04:35:21 AM

Catch you cats later.

Like I'm a FUCKING COW?

I REQUESTED ALMOND BECAUSE I'M LACTOSE INTOLERANT. THAT FUCKER WAS TRYING TO HINDER MY BOWELS!

And nobody is allowed to hinder my bowels except Stanley Kubrick.

I'M GONNA PRESS CHARGES AND MILK HIM FOR ALL HE'S WORTH. WHO'S THE COW NOW, BITCH?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PretentiousMovieDirector on August 17, 2017, 03:01:20 PM

Catch you cats later.

Like I'm a FUCKING COW?

I REQUESTED ALMOND BECAUSE I'M LACTOSE INTOLERANT. THAT FUCKER WAS TRYING TO HINDER MY BOWELS!

I'M GONNA PRESS CHARGES AND MILK HIM FOR ALL HE'S WORTH. WHO'S THE COW NOW, BITCH?

Trent was never gonna be a team player, sir.  I caught him watching Michael Bay flicks.

PretentiousMovieDirector

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 17, 2017, 09:08:32 PM
Quote from: PretentiousMovieDirector on August 17, 2017, 03:01:20 PM

Catch you cats later.

Like I'm a FUCKING COW?

Trent was never gonna be a team player, sir.  I caught him watching Michael Bay flicks.

OOOO BIG ROBOTS, BIG EXPLOSIONS, CONSTANT TERROR.

What an aspie, washed up sell out. He should go back to music video production. All those Transformer movies, and he still didn't understand how to transform into a halfway decent producer.

You know, that Trent fucker was probably working for Michael Bay... He's always been trying to steal my ideas...

WATERBOARD THAT CUNT, AND GET ME MICHAEL BAY'S DIRECT LINE.

Ziegejunge

And the Academy Award for best derail goes to...!

*glorious drumroll*

Faust

Is it Lala land, it's Lala land isn't it?
Sleepless nights at the chateau