News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

WHERE'S YOUR GODWIN, NOW?

Started by Salty, November 17, 2016, 06:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Vivat Alty on November 21, 2016, 09:53:39 PM
It's kind of amazing how NOBODY on this forum is capable of fully understanding Ron Paul's chinagreenelvis' logic. Why is that we are ALL so incredibly stupid.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 21, 2016, 09:53:27 PM
Quote from: Freeky on November 21, 2016, 09:00:09 PM
I don't keep up much with anything, having limited access to the internet, but I can usually count on people here being somewhat informed on things.  I asked LMNO "Are they really?" to confirm that it was a true statement, because I could believe it of Trump. 

Also, you're an assbag, please put me on your Ignore list, kthx.

If you reply to everything he posts by making fun of it, he'll put you on ignore.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 22, 2016, 02:54:00 AM
IT'S A GOOD THING EVERYONE'S JUST OVERREACTING.  And stuff.

https://www.facebook.com/TheAtlantic/videos/10154823525748487/?pnref=story

Yes, I'm sure this is the first election Nazis have ever voted in. Up until now, they were all on the fence.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: chinagreenelvis on November 22, 2016, 04:43:14 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 22, 2016, 02:54:00 AM
IT'S A GOOD THING EVERYONE'S JUST OVERREACTING.  And stuff.

https://www.facebook.com/TheAtlantic/videos/10154823525748487/?pnref=story

Yes, I'm sure this is the first election Nazis have ever voted in. Up until now, they were all on the fence.

Eat a bag of dicks.

The Good Reverend Roger

Everywhere you go, there's always one useless dickhead making excuses for Nazis.

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 22, 2016, 03:04:35 PM
Everywhere you go, there's always one useless dickhead making excuses for Nazis.

Often 3 or 4.

Usually attributing high level arguments or points of view to them that you can see they don't hold. The guy shouting "White power" really doesn't have a nuanced grasp and view of trade agreements.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Wizard Joseph

Now they are Legion, apparently. Trump's post election plays have me thinking he's not just politically complicit for the expedience to power. I'm almost certain at this point that he's in fact fully behind the entire cult, quite possibly for a long time indeed. That or this is something like post-modern prophecy.

https://comiclists.wordpress.com/tag/peter-kuper/

I have screen-cap copies of the full comic. Attached pic is most relevant IMO.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Ziegejunge

Not only am I too stupid to understand all this logic, I'm too lazy to make fun of CGE and get blocked. I always knew being stupid and lazy would end up putting me in a tight spot, I just never imagined it would be like this.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ziegejunge on November 22, 2016, 05:58:18 PM
Not only am I too stupid to understand all this logic, I'm too lazy to make fun of CGE and get blocked. I always knew being stupid and lazy would end up putting me in a tight spot, I just never imagined it would be like this.

The ancient prophecies spelled this out, but you never read those, because you only care about yourself.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 22, 2016, 04:01:07 PM

Often 3 or 4.

Usually attributing high level arguments or points of view to them that you can see they don't hold. The guy shouting "White power" really doesn't have a nuanced grasp and view of trade agreements.

Point.

The second rant I was gonna write was about YELLING REALLY LOUDLY because ANYONE CAN RUN A GOVERNMENT, if they'd only try.  Solutions are available to those who YELL REALLY LOUDLY.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 22, 2016, 06:17:38 PM
Quote from: Ziegejunge on November 22, 2016, 05:58:18 PM

The ancient prophecies spelled this out, but you never read those, because you only care about yourself.

:lulz: :lulz:
:magick:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Freeky

Quote from: Vivat Alty on November 21, 2016, 09:53:39 PM
It's kind of amazing how NOBODY on this forum is capable of fully understanding Ron Paul's chinagreenelvis' logic. Why is that we are ALL so incredibly stupid.

I know, right?  My god, we're all so greyface!

Freeky

I don't keep up much with anything, having limited access to the internet, but I can usually count on people here being somewhat informed on things.  I asked LMNO "Are they really?" to confirm that it was a true statement, because I could believe it of Trump. 

If you reply to everything he posts by making fun of it, he'll put you on ignore.

I was hoping to just get there without the tedium of having to read his replies, but it occurs to me that I really don't have to read them, as such.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Freeky on November 22, 2016, 06:30:07 PM

I was hoping to just get there without the tedium of having to read his replies, but it occurs to me that I really don't have to read them, as such.

Oh hell no; ain't nobody got time for that shit! I just scan them for something to pull out and make a joke about.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."