News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

The Swing of the Pendulum

Started by Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard, November 20, 2016, 04:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 23, 2016, 05:46:55 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 23, 2016, 04:29:20 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 23, 2016, 04:26:43 PM
Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on November 23, 2016, 03:07:55 PM
I told you before and I'll say it again RP. This "victory" is an expression of inherent human weakness. For you to celebrate it is stupidity.

So winning is weakness now?

What did you personally "win" exactly? In real terms if you can please.

Well for starters: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38059623

In less immediate terms this victory is a proof of concept. People with no advertising, no popular media support managed to influence a major election. We trolled a major political contendor into denouncing a cartoon frog. Our organizational structure vindicated. Despite numerous, increasingly severe twitter crackdowns we are undettered. Case in point Ricky Vaughn, a man with no PR department professional platform or budget managed to make it in MIT Medialab's list of the top election influencers: https://medium.com/mit-media-lab/who-s-influencing-election-2016-8bed68ddecc3#.50777ejtp

We went up against both the Republican and Democrat media machines and came out on top. And now that no one seems to have learned anything at all I expect 2018 and 2020 to be cakewalks.

Didn't see ANYTHING about you personally winning anything there. Whatever RP.
Enjoy your cakewalks.
I'll just enjoy the show.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: chinagreenelvis on November 23, 2016, 04:11:59 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 23, 2016, 12:57:56 AM
I don't rule anyone.

Unless the rest of us are able to "establish boundaries" and have those boundaries enforced, then this is false.

I don't plan to use the admin button to enforce those boundaries.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 23, 2016, 05:57:55 PM
I told you before and I'll say it again RP. This "victory" is an expression of inherent human weakness. For you to celebrate it is stupidity.

In less immediate terms this victory is a proof of concept. People with no advertising, no popular media support managed to influence a major election. We trolled a major political contendor into denouncing a cartoon frog. Our organizational structure vindicated. Despite numerous, increasingly severe twitter crackdowns we are undettered. Case in point Ricky Vaughn, a man with no PR department professional platform or budget managed to make it in MIT Medialab's list of the top election influencers: https://medium.com/mit-media-lab/who-s-influencing-election-2016-8bed68ddecc3#.50777ejtp

We went up against both the Republican and Democrat media machines and came out on top. And now that no one seems to have learned anything at all I expect 2018 and 2020 to be cakewalks.

Didn't see ANYTHING about you personally winning anything there. Whatever RP.
Enjoy your cakewalks.
I'll just enjoy the show.

Wait so by your definition for something to be a win I have to like, be handed a check or something? I know you all wouldnt buy the proof of concept thing because youre all playing with this weird delusion that you lost because youre better than everyone, but how is the TPP being dead not a win?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 23, 2016, 04:49:06 AM
Quote from: Pergamos on November 23, 2016, 04:19:22 AM
I don't rule anyone.

Unless the rest of us are able to "establish boundaries" and have those boundaries enforced, then this is false.

He's going to enforce his own boundary.  You are responsible for enforcing yours.  He has more powers than you do, certainly, but those don't make him a ruler.

Why do you guys play these stupid word games about whos in charge. "Ruler" is a pretty pretentious label for a forum moderator but its safe to say that hes in charge.

Except that I'm not.  ECH is.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on November 23, 2016, 03:06:55 PM
:pokewithstick:

This explains my reasoning for my refusal as well.

I don't dance for fascists.

The Good Reverend Roger

That wasn't the question.  What did you win?

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 23, 2016, 06:01:04 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 23, 2016, 04:49:06 AM
Quote from: Pergamos on November 23, 2016, 04:19:22 AM
I don't rule anyone.

He's going to enforce his own boundary.  You are responsible for enforcing yours.  He has more powers than you do, certainly, but those don't make him a ruler.

Why do you guys play these stupid word games about whos in charge. "Ruler" is a pretty pretentious label for a forum moderator but its safe to say that hes in charge.

Except that I'm not.  ECH is.

He is the best Tyrant. Such a great Tyrant! He runs his business perfectly. He runs his board perfectly. You never see him work. Shit just gets done and it's amazing!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 23, 2016, 06:04:45 PM

He's not interested. In answering like he did he told me enough. He's a sucker in bloom.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 23, 2016, 06:03:10 PM

LOL. Again and again you all default to this. You wont get invovled(EXCEPT WHEN YOU DO AND GET CURB STOMPED) because youre better than me! You want to know the real awful truth? The reason you all make half hearted attempts at discrediting my points(Like Nigel when she unblocked me apparently just to demonstrate she doesnt know how the Electoral College works and then went back to polishing her numrous degrees, or LMNO when he wrote something up in reply to my How Trump Happened thread and then when he found out he was wrong decided "This was more me collecting my own thoughts than responding to yours" which is why it was a point for point of my own post) then when I actually bite back declare youre too good to talk to me while at the same time insulting me?

Its because youre afraid. Not of me. Youre afraid of what you might find out about yourself. In your nice cozy PreTrump(PostTrump too it seems) bubble where Trump couldnt happen and all the old racist white folks just quietly die you dont have to question anything, because you know everything. In the old political game when something happens you can tell what each "side" is going to say before they say it. Like a sitcom thats been on for too long. You keep watching even though you can predict all the beats BECAUSE you can predict all the beats. Its comfortable. So while youve been play acting being liberal or conservative or whatever youve never once had to actually think about what you believe. Never had to improv. Never had to go off script.

And if you had to go off script. If you didnt have your comfortable categories for how to think, you arent sure if you could. Just look at how you all reacted to Trump, actually go back to the threads and look. Like sharks that had been hit for the first time. Then, after an adjustment period, right back on script. You all arent too good to be contaminated by my Nazi-cooties, the fact that my posts still get replies is proof of that.

If this was a real level playing field, no histrionic loudly declared blocks, no passive aggressive high school bullshit, no insults, no appeals to your own identity or against mine, you would not want to be there because you have zero confidence in your ability to win. Which is why the entire left will continue to whine about "fake news" and for more censorship and banning and none of it will make any different. You say you wont dance for fascists, but the future is ours and someday you wont have a choice.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 23, 2016, 06:04:45 PM

Could you all clarify? What would fit your definition of winning? Because as a member of the working class "Nafta on steroids" being dead is kind of a win.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 23, 2016, 06:25:21 PM

LOL. Again and again you all default to this. You wont get invovled(EXCEPT WHEN YOU DO AND GET CURB STOMPED) because youre better than me! You want to know the real awful truth? The reason you all make half hearted attempts at discrediting my points(Like Nigel when she unblocked me apparently just to demonstrate she doesnt know how the Electoral College works and then went back to polishing her numrous degrees, or LMNO when he wrote something up in reply to my How Trump Happened thread and then when he found out he was wrong decided "This was more me collecting my own thoughts than responding to yours" which is why it was a point for point of my own post) then when I actually bite back declare youre too good to talk to me while at the same time insulting me?

Its because youre afraid. Not of me. Youre afraid of what you might find out about yourself. In your nice cozy PreTrump(PostTrump too it seems) bubble where Trump couldnt happen and all the old racist white folks just quietly die you dont have to question anything, because you know everything. In the old political game when something happens you can tell what each "side" is going to say before they say it. Like a sitcom thats been on for too long. You keep watching even though you can predict all the beats BECAUSE you can predict all the beats. Its comfortable. So while youve been play acting being liberal or conservative or whatever youve never once had to actually think about what you believe. Never had to improv. Never had to go off script.

And if you had to go off script. If you didnt have your comfortable categories for how to think, you arent sure if you could. Just look at how you all reacted to Trump, actually go back to the threads and look. Like sharks that had been hit for the first time. Then, after an adjustment period, right back on script. You all arent too good to be contaminated by my Nazi-cooties, the fact that my posts still get replies is proof of that.

If this was a real level playing field, no histrionic loudly declared blocks, no passive aggressive high school bullshit, no insults, no appeals to your own identity or against mine, you would not want to be there because you have zero confidence in your ability to win. Which is why the entire left will continue to whine about "fake news" and for more censorship and banning and none of it will make any different. You say you wont dance for fascists, but the future is ours and someday you wont have a choice.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Guess you know what's what. If this shit was all so amazing why be a creeper for years and never mention it until just before the election?

You never were serious about having A Good Time. You just decided to spy and do your best to seem benign. Truth is that you did a fine job right up until I shook you enough for your mask to slip.  :golfclap:

You came here in an RP costume as an adversary and have yet to step out of that roll. I know this because you're STILL abstracting yourself as a "winner" and all others as you enemy "liberal loser" image. You're lost, in all senses blinded.

Having told you this many times in various ways, know that I don't intend to continue. No point. I absolutely WILL keep calling you out for your misguided "demon" worship though. That's just how I Saturday Night!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 23, 2016, 06:54:20 PM

Guess you know what's what. If this shit was all so amazing why be a creeper for years and never mention it until just before the election?

You never were serious about having A Good Time. You just decided to spy and do your best to seem benign. Truth is that you did a fine job right up until I shook you enough for your mask to slip.  :golfclap:

What mask do you keep talking about. I was completely upfront about being alt-right the day that I came back. My account wasnt some longcon troll if thats what youre thinking. Im not sure if the alt-right even existed when I joined. I came back before the election once I realized that Trump was going to win and it would cause butthurt and be glorious.

You came here in an RP costume as an adversary and have yet to step out of that roll. I know this because you're STILL abstracting yourself as a "winner" and all others as you enemy "liberal loser" image. You're lost, in all senses blinded.

Having told you this many times in various ways, know that I don't intend to continue. No point. I absolutely WILL keep calling you out for your misguided "demon" worship though. That's just how I Saturday Night!

But you see, when the values you hold dear are dying, you are a loser. You guys have this weird super specific definition of those terms that you wont tell me so were just going to have to agree to disagree on that.

Sung Low

Hey, Ron's Back! Woopee!

We done can be saved!!!
The d key has chosen to absent itself

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 23, 2016, 06:54:20 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 23, 2016, 06:25:21 PM

QuoteWhat mask do you keep talking about. I was completely upfront about being alt-right the day that I came back. My account wasnt some longcon troll if thats what youre thinking. Im not sure if the alt-right even existed when I joined. I came back before the election once I realized that Trump was going to win and it would cause butthurt and be glorious.

But you see, when the values you hold dear are dying, you are a loser. You guys have this weird super specific definition of those terms that you wont tell me so were just going to have to agree to disagree on that.

Huh. Went to look. Sure as shit almost a year gap in posting history, but not the slightest change in tone. Looks like you flounced after being called out for acting like a shit to Twid, complaining about folks "falsely" accusing you of covertly being racist :roll:, and posting a rather interesting article about election manipulation through search engine priority manipulation.

Then it would seem you've roughly doubled your posts in a month or so since returning to gloat about your racist plots, glorious victory in Kuk, and otherwise to get revenge for your year-old butthurt.

Funny. Guess you showed us. Showed us we were RIGHT about you.

Go Kuk yourself. He waiting.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl