Author Topic: UNLIMITED 2020 THREAD  (Read 17211 times)

The Wizard Joseph

• Licenced Discordian Master, literally Nothing else
  • Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
Re: UNLIMITED 2020 THREAD
« Reply #360 on: Yesterday at 07:56:13 pm »
Vermin v trump financial costings
Cost of giving everyone in the us a pony = 20 bn
Cost of the wall = 80 bn

Plus all of the pony related infrastructural projects will REALLY help the economy in a way that a hunk of steel and shitty, bottom dollar concrete never can. I've thought the whole platform through. It's genius.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
 - Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

The Wizard Joseph

• Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: Yesterday at 08:02:00 pm »
I'll just leave this here...

https://verminsupreme2020.com/
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

Doktor Howl

• Hostile Technology Geek
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: Yesterday at 08:18:31 pm »
Sanders dropped out, and my entire FB friends list is full of chodes.

AND I AM BANNED ON FACEBOOKS!  :tgrr:
"Daisy had syphilis, Tom died of genital warts, and Nick Carroway watched it all in mounting horror, then made off with the silverware and the maid."
~ The Good Reverend

Evil doesn't work without good people. Good people will do the most repugnant, nasty shit for what they think are "the right reasons"

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: Yesterday at 08:19:26 pm »
Just checking in to say I'm holding my nose and voting for Biden in 2020 but I will steadfastly refuse to implore anyone else to do that and will shout down anyone I see engaging in condescending high-horse-ism about "swallow your pride" and "take one for the team" because after 2 years of hearing how awful Bernie is for failing to control the low number of radical chauvinists in his base, to turn around and yell at people for not strategically voting for an actual first-hand rapist is beyond unpalatable and stretches into laughably two-faced territory.

I'LL FUCKING DO IT
"Daisy had syphilis, Tom died of genital warts, and Nick Carroway watched it all in mounting horror, then made off with the silverware and the maid."
~ The Good Reverend

Evil doesn't work without good people. Good people will do the most repugnant, nasty shit for what they think are "the right reasons"

The Wizard Joseph

• Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: Yesterday at 08:19:58 pm »

The Tarwell account is still on my friend list. is that locked out?

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: Yesterday at 08:20:25 pm »

Permanent ban.  Not disabled, just banned forever.
~ The Good Reverend

The Wizard Joseph

• Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: Yesterday at 08:20:57 pm »

Permanent ban.  Not disabled, just banned forever.

:argh!:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019