News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake75

Grim/Mandy/Billy 2016, Mr Krabs/Squidward 2020

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Junkenstein

Gorka gone, looks like sacked. Also appears not to be an idiot sacking but the new chief of staff. Interesting twist given breitbart affiliations.

And sherrif Joe pardoned because idiot. Of course he would.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Idiot lifting restrictions on surplus military gear to police. Expect the first death by grenade launcher within a month or so.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

POFP

Quote from: Junkenstein on August 28, 2017, 07:10:19 PM
Idiot lifting restrictions on surplus military gear to police.

:hm:

That's... um... terrifying...
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Cain

Quote from: Junkenstein on August 26, 2017, 05:07:58 AM
Gorka gone, looks like sacked. Also appears not to be an idiot sacking but the new chief of staff. Interesting twist given breitbart affiliations.

And sherrif Joe pardoned because idiot. Of course he would.

Gorka couldn't get a security clearance.  Reasons unknown, but he has a dodgy past as befitting a grifter of his kind.

trix

There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Freeky

Quotewhile the Proud Boys describe themselves as "Western chauvinists".

Don't have a point really, just. This is a thing.

Cain

So, there was a FISA warrant on Manafort from the FBI since 2016.  Actually, there was a FISA warrant on him before that, too, but that was unrelated to the time he was on the Trump campaign.

CNN's report says the wiretaps appeared to show or at least suggested that Manafort had requested for Russian government assistance during the campaign, though at least some of their sources said the evidence was ambiguous.

LMNO

Orange-faced shitgibbon speaking at the UN right now.

We're all going to die.

Cain

It's the Axis of Evil all over again.  Only without Iraq, because, y'know....

Trump seems intent on reneging on the Iran deal, which will strengthen the hand of radical clerics who said the USA couldn't be trusted.  And he's also intent on militarily escalating the situation with North Korea.

Most people would try to do one of those at a time.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on September 19, 2017, 03:28:30 PM

We're all going to die.

Did he mention his electoral college votes?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 19, 2017, 07:05:20 PM
Quote from: LMNO on September 19, 2017, 03:28:30 PM

We're all going to die.

Did he mention his electoral college votes?

No, but he did say, "Fortunately the United States has done very well since Election Day last Nov. 8."

hooplala

His definition of "very well" must be somewhat different than mine.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

Do you think he's referring to Kim Jong Un as Rocketman because the dementia has finally taken hold and he cannot remember his real name?