News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziegejunge

I wish I could grow a mustache like John Bolton.

Fin

The NYT has thrown a bombshell.  One tidbit is a D.O.J. staffer to Sessions asking a congressional aide if there is "Any dirt on Comey". Another flame-thrower is the Keebler Elf wanting  daily negative press stories on Comey.  This article, combined with the "Fire and Fury" book that lands tomorrow, promises an interesting news cycle.
"Fuck off and die in a car accident or something"  Dr. Howl

Bu🤠ns

Seems that way...
Watergate prosecutor says there's enough evidence to charge Trump with obstruction

Quote"There is so much evidence now, and as was said, it's not one piece, it's the total picture. The pieces of the puzzle are fitting together and they spell obstruction," [Jill Wine-Banks] said.

Wine-Banks noted that regardless of whether Trump committed any wrongdoing prior to the investigation, he could still be found guilty of obstruction of justice for trying to undermine the probe by firing the person leading it.

"You don't need an underlying crime for the crime of obstruction," she said. "To impede an investigation, whether you were part of the original crime or not, you have committed a separate crime: Obstruction of justice."

Cain

And now Trump is trying to get the book banned from publication.  In response, the publishers are stepping up the release date.

Meanwhile, the Mercer family, the financial backers of both Trump and of Breitbart magazine, have thrown Steve Bannon under a bus.  Apparently there's a strong push underway now to oust him from Breitbart.  Curiously, some elements of the press are reporting this includes the Mercers removing the funding for Bannon's private security.  Not that I would ever suggest there would be a nefarious motive in doing such a thing...

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cain on January 05, 2018, 08:52:04 AM
And now Trump is trying to get the book banned from publication.  In response, the publishers are stepping up the release date.

Meanwhile, the Mercer family, the financial backers of both Trump and of Breitbart magazine, have thrown Steve Bannon under a bus.  Apparently there's a strong push underway now to oust him from Breitbart.  Curiously, some elements of the press are reporting this includes the Mercers removing the funding for Bannon's private security.  Not that I would ever suggest there would be a nefarious motive in doing such a thing...

Top kek  :magick:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Fin

Minutes after a "Fox and Friends" segment titled 'Media questions President's mental stability', Trump takes to twitter to reassure the nation: "Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability  and being, like, really smart".  He then says he is a "very stable genius". Thanks for the reassurance Mr. President! 
"Fuck off and die in a car accident or something"  Dr. Howl

Cain

Is other greatest asset is that he is so humble.  He's the best at being humble, no-one can even come close to it.

So, since this isnt going to go away (now that the books is released), bets on screaming incoherent mental breakdown?

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cain on January 06, 2018, 08:02:30 PM
Is other greatest asset is that he is so humble.  He's the best at being humble, no-one can even come close to it.

So, since this isnt going to go away (now that the books is released), bets on screaming incoherent mental breakdown?

A beer and half eaten yogurt on him having it on Twitter then using Twitter to deny his psychotic twee... oh wait that already happens like on a daily basis.

It's almost like there's a second consciousness in him... something Dark and out of control. I should get another drink.  :|
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

The scarier possibility is that there is no consciousness in him. 

tyrannosaurus vex

I think he is basically a semi-aware collection of assumptions and insecurities more than he is an actual person.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cain on January 06, 2018, 11:48:23 PM
The scarier possibility is that there is no consciousness in him.

Yup. All hollowed out and still going. He may well have no conscience, consciousness, or real will just a horrible drive to ruin everything out of sheer childlike malice. This before willingly, if ignorantly, being the lynch-pin of a horrible invocation that had a direct part in his rise to power (almost)absolute and history changing levels of fame, notoriety, and uncritical adoration from his fanatic supporters.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on January 06, 2018, 11:54:12 PM
I think he is basically a semi-aware collection of assumptions and insecurities more than he is an actual person.

I could describe myself this way in some sense. I certainly have felt like it sometimes.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on January 07, 2018, 12:04:36 AM

I could describe myself this way in some sense. I certainly have felt like it sometimes.

The difference is that you have the ability to describe yourself that way. Trump, on the other hand, is constitutionally incapable of that level of self-reflection.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on January 07, 2018, 01:24:35 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on January 07, 2018, 12:04:36 AM

The difference is that you have the ability to describe yourself that way. Trump, on the other hand, is constitutionally incapable of that level of self-reflection.

Somehow this makes me feel better about myself. Opinions of The Trumpster remain unchanged. One day soon I need to vent my spleen about it. Probably in High Weirdness. I got a whole tank of that and other weird shit to spread and nobody is using that board much anyway.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

I mean, we're all  going to feel kinda bad when it turns out he has Alzheimers and spent most of the last 24 months sundowning while watching Tivo'd Fox and Friends.