News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on December 02, 2016, 10:25:01 PM
I suspect he'll be forced to pay attention at some point. At the least the dreaded media is going to be attacking him on all fronts so he'll be paying attention to that, if nothing else. He already can't handle being the butt of SNL jokes and that's about as tame as it's going to get. 6 months in and he'll be trying to get rid of comedy directed at him in it's entirety. Probably using a "you MUST respect the dignity of the office" line.

He's just going to shit up his feed, RWHN-style.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

It will start that way but it'll be more bro nihilism by this time next year.

I'd bet your claws on it.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Junkenstein on December 02, 2016, 11:51:17 PM
It will start that way but it'll be more bro nihilism by this time next year.

I'd bet your claws on it.

Ya can't just go and bet another void-crab's claws on things. It's not good for the book!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Salty

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/29/donald-trumps-candidate-for-homeland-security-mich/

Quote"We certainly hope that Donald Trump would not reward a deceptive pro-amnesty lawmaker like Michael McCaul with a Cabinet position," said William Gheen, president of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC. "That would be very disappointing to all of us that believed his campaign promises to secure our borders and deport millions of illegal immigrants under current U.S. laws."

Aww, poor baby. It often seems like Trump doesn't really have any specific plans, he's just going from one thing to the next, impulsively making choices and hating Alec Baldwin. However long Trump, or we all, last, it's going to be funny.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Junkenstein

I really hope Balwdin comes out with something like "Release your taxes and I'll stop doing that impression of you".
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

And then just keeps in doing the impression any way because fuck you if you can't take a joke. Best possible outcome.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on December 04, 2016, 10:45:45 PM
I really hope Balwdin comes out with something like "Release your taxes and I'll stop doing that impression of you".

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

The question now is, should I use this gift for good or evil?

Junkenstein

I suppose good.

The next speech detailing a trump appointment will be interrupted by pictures of one of the current nominees feltching a goat.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on December 05, 2016, 12:32:30 AM
The question now is, should I use this gift for good or evil?

How is that even a question?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Salty

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/06/news/tillerson-trump-secretary-state-exxonmobil/index.html?sr=fbpol120616tillerson-trump-secretary-state-exxonmobil0531PMVODtopLink&linkId=32020922

QuoteLast year, the New York Attorney General launched an investigation into whether Exxon withheld information about the risks of climate change. Both the SEC and NY AG are also probing Exxon's accounting methods, focusing on whether the company should have lowered the value of its oil and gas resources given the crash in energy prices.

Awesome. Gonna drain that swamp, fill it up with oil.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Bruno

Some words of wisdom from Larry the Cable Guy:

http://rare.us/story/larry-the-cable-guy-has-a-strong-message-for-all-the-trump-naysayers/

tl;dw: Big ego = leadership skills. Don't support Trump? You must be a narcissistic sociopath who hates America.

Also, praise Drunk White Jesus.
Formerly something else...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

All I know is that if shit is this funny before the dance has even started, it's going to get really funny once the music starts.

AND I DANCE DANCE DANCE AND I DANCE DANCE DANCE
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

QuotePresident-elect Donald Trump picked Linda McMahon, former CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment, to serve as the administrator of the Small Business Administration, his transition announced Wednesday.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/07/politics/linda-mcmahon-picked-to-be-small-business-administrator/index.html

QuoteShe's donated $6 million in August and September to Rebuilding America Now, a super PAC that supported Trump's presidential bid.

"Once you're his friend, he is loyal to the end," she said. "He's an incredibly loyal, loyal friend."
Formerly something else...