News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Pure witness intimidation, this.  Trump's showing what will happen to intelligence personnel if they are too outspoken about his "Russia" issues.

Brother Mythos

Yes, Trump is openly obstructing justice, and tampering with witnesses. And, the majority of people in his political party don't have a problem with his illegal activities.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Doktor Howl

What if - and this is crazy - Rudy is actually a patriot intentionally out to destroy Trump?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/giuliani-says-trump-tower-meeting-was-to-get-clinton-dirt/ar-BBM83VU?ocid=spartanntp

Because otherwise he is too brain damaged to put his pants on the right way around.
Molon Lube

Junkenstein

I'm sticking to Occam's razor for everyone involved in this whole shitshow. Until you show me one smart thing that any of these cretins have done I'll be going with the idea of they are all unlikely to win a debate with a bag of shit.

Between this and his "truth isn't truth" bit, the lights may be on but the place had been burgled and occupants murdered long ago.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

I question this legal strategy where you admit to doing illegal things, but then loudly assert it was not illegal.

It may fool the rubes, but it's going to collapse like a house of cards in any court.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on August 20, 2018, 11:33:05 PM
I question this legal strategy where you admit to doing illegal things, but then loudly assert it was not illegal.

It may fool the rubes, but it's going to collapse like a house of cards in any court.

I am giggling like a schoolgirl over the almost-immediate future.

This is LITERALLY "If the president does it, it can't be a crime."
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 20, 2018, 11:43:10 PM
Quote from: Cain on August 20, 2018, 11:33:05 PM

I am giggling like a schoolgirl over the almost-immediate future.

This is LITERALLY "If the president does it, it can't be a crime."

Even better, it's "if the President did it before he was President, it can't be a crime".  Even Nixon wasn't this audacious.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Cohen plead guilty to 8 criminal charges within minutes of Manafort being found guilty of 8 criminal charges.

Cohen also directly implicated Trump in his statement.

Trump is currently at a rally in West Virginia or something, and so not on his phone  :sad:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on August 21, 2018, 11:04:17 PM
Cohen plead guilty to 8 criminal charges within minutes of Manafort being found guilty of 8 criminal charges.

Cohen also directly implicated Trump in his statement.

Trump is currently at a rally in West Virginia or something, and so not on his phone  :sad:

The Twitter will be strong tonight.  :hosrie:
Molon Lube

Cain

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on August 22, 2018, 03:11:41 AM
Still nothing, what a coward  :sad:

Last I checked, he was ranting about ESPN in Virginia.
Molon Lube

Cain

As of 2 hours ago, his last tweet was thanking the West Virginia crowd.  I guess someone confiscated the phone for tonight