News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

hooplala

It's like they have a brainstorming session about how they can be bigger cartoon villains than the day before.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla on August 28, 2018, 07:31:02 PM
It's like they have a brainstorming session about how they can be bigger cartoon villains than the day before.

:lulz:

"Tomorrow, let's burn the library of congress."
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Bu🤠ns

So lemme get this straight.... social media groups begin blocking foreign influenced accounts and then conservative users begin noticing a lack of conservative media on their preferred platforms [emoji848]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Bu☆ns on August 28, 2018, 09:49:29 PM
So lemme get this straight.... social media groups begin blocking foreign influenced accounts and then conservative users begin noticing a lack of conservative media on their preferred platforms [emoji848]

WOULD BE A SHAME IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOUR TAPATALK.
Molon Lube

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 28, 2018, 11:53:14 PM
Quote from: Bu☆ns on August 28, 2018, 09:49:29 PM

WOULD BE A SHAME IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOUR TAPATALK.
I keep taking that signature out and they keep putting it back in!

Cain

Remember, in 2017 they were also looking at options for amending the First Amendment.  We never heard anything more on that, but it was mentioned in passing by Trump admin officials and reported by several outlets.

Bu🤠ns

Luckily they seem to have bigger fish to fry:

https://www.axios.com/2018-midterm-elections-republicans-preparation-investigations-180abf7b-0de8-4670-ae8a-2e6da123c584.html

QuoteCongressional Republicans are getting ready for hell. Axios has obtained a spreadsheet that's circulated through Republican circles on and off Capitol Hill — including at least one leadership office — that meticulously previews the investigations Democrats will likely launch if they flip the House.

Doktor Howl

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-google-facebook-amazon-may-be-'antitrust-situation'/ar-BBMFvze?ocid=spartanntp

Somehow, I don't think Trump is listening to actual lawyers.

Also, apparently he attempted to fire Sessions and Mueller last week, and wasn't obeyed by McGahn and others.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Ducey's gonna cave and give Trump whomever he wants as a replacement senator for McCain.  :tgrr:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

It's John Kyl.

He's an ass nugget, but it definitely could have been worse.  Like Arpeao or Ward.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube