News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Probably not.  But it was nice to see a not insigificant amount of senators are willing to hold Saudi Arabia to account on something.  It's a start.  For a while there I thought MBS might get a senior US politician to lick his boots clean or something.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on October 12, 2018, 09:07:36 PM
Probably not.  But it was nice to see a not insigificant amount of senators are willing to hold Saudi Arabia to account on something.  It's a start.  For a while there I thought MBS might get a senior US politician to lick his boots clean or something.

It certainly wouldn't be the first time.
Molon Lube

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

All of this highlights the need to switch to alternative energy sources and recycle your used plastic products. Because petrochemical use doesn't just hurt the environment, it also helps these shitheads.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Cain

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

There was an incident last year, where a Chinese bodyguard tried to grab the nuclear ball.  It's the usual bullshit dress down routine, it was reported on at the time.

It wasn't reported that China apologised, and that was rejected unless the guy came to the US and apologised under the American flag.

Faust

Did he also have to kiss the holy nuclear football contritely? Say a few prayers in front of it?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on October 14, 2018, 02:31:06 AM
There was an incident last year, where a Chinese bodyguard tried to grab the nuclear ball.  It's the usual bullshit dress down routine, it was reported on at the time.

It wasn't reported that China apologised, and that was rejected unless the guy came to the US and apologised under the American flag.

The Trump administration displayed a lack of class?  Say it ain't so!
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

So Soros, the Clintons and Obama have all received bombs in the mail in the past 3 days.

Gosh, I wonder if a campaign of permament demonisation and conspiracy mongering by major media organs and, oh, the White House could have contributed to this outcome?  No, probably just another spooky "false flag".

tyrannosaurus vex

They're trying to take away the Postal Service
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cain

Oh, and I see CNN's offices have also been evacuated due to a suspicious package.

A White House official has claimed they also intercepted a package, but Reuters is fighting them over the comment currently, so, uh, stay tuned I guess (just not to CNN).  Edit: Secret Service confirmed no bomb was intercepted for the White House, "official" in question probably smoking crack.

Cain

CNN package was addressed to John Brennan, the former CIA head.  According to NBC, all the packages had return addresses "for a prominent Democratic Party official".

Cain

And now a suspicious package sent to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz is being investigated.