News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

It's worth mentioning that - even when you subtract the false alarms - this had to have been planned for quite some time.

Also, any suspicious package at all will shut down entire HQs, 13 days before the election.  From a psyops POV, it's brilliant.
Molon Lube

Cain

How about this for some paraoia fuel: the device sent to Cuomo's office was a fake (unlike the others, which have all been confirmed to be viable, live devices), but it contained within it a thumb drive with "material relating to the Proud Boys" on it

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on October 24, 2018, 07:55:07 PM
How about this for some paraoia fuel: the device sent to Cuomo's office was a fake (unlike the others, which have all been confirmed to be viable, live devices), but it contained within it a thumb drive with "material relating to the Proud Boys" on it

Wait, what?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cramulus

Now that I think of it, this kinda explains why NYC was on high alert yesterday. I wondered if something was up. I work in the financial district, and I saw cops everywhere. Grand Central had a bunch of armed, helmeted police (at least 4x more than normal). I had a 10-minute subway delay due to a "brake issue" but then the conductor read us a statement which suggested they were on high alert for suspicious packages.

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 24, 2018, 07:57:42 PM
Quote from: Cain on October 24, 2018, 07:55:07 PM

Wait, what?

Via the Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2018/oct/24/bombs-clintons-obamas-latest-live-news-updates-cnn-time-warner-evacuations-explosive-devices?page=with:block-5bd0b533e4b05b9fcceaf970#block-5bd0b533e4b05b9fcceaf970

QuoteThe device sent to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's Manhattan office was a hoax device, not a live explosive like the others, 1010 WINS radio reported.

But it contained a note citing the Proud Boys, the right wing group whose members were recently involved in a physical fight with protesters in Manhattan.

NY1 said the device was a thumb drive.

"The suspicious package at the Governor's office has been deemed non-suspicious, non-hazard. NOT related to other events," the NYPD told Politico.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2018/oct/24/bombs-clintons-obamas-latest-live-news-updates-cnn-time-warner-evacuations-explosive-devices?page=with:block-5bd0bbaae4b06f1151d11d9f#block-5bd0bbaae4b06f1151d11d9f

QuoteNew York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's spokesman has identified the device sent to his office, originally believed to be suspicious, as a thumb drive containing files on the far right group Proud Boys. It does not appear to be related to the explosive devices.

Cain

Quote from: Cramulus on October 24, 2018, 07:59:21 PM
Now that I think of it, this kinda explains why NYC was on high alert yesterday. I wondered if something was up. I work in the financial district, and I saw cops everywhere. Grand Central had a bunch of armed, helmeted police (at least 4x more than normal). I had a 10-minute subway delay due to a "brake issue" but then the conductor read us a statement which suggested they were on high alert for suspicious packages.

After the Soros package, it may have been a precaution. 

Or it could have been something else entirely.  New York's a big city after all, very tempting target.

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 24, 2018, 07:46:30 PM
Quote from: Cain on October 24, 2018, 07:43:49 PM
"Look there's good people on both sides, both the bomber and the people being bombed have very good and valid points, and this is not the time to be talking about locking up illegal MS-13 child rapefugees" - Trump by Friday night.

Not touching that bet.

I've got three rusty nails that says Trump will go the other way on it, and claim it's a false flag op by the Dems or BLM.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla! on October 24, 2018, 08:41:20 PM
Votes on him not mentioning it at all?

He's already jabbering about how we'll get the bad guys.

Anyone else think McGinnes was in on this?  It fits his general air of incompetence.
Molon Lube

hooplala

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 24, 2018, 08:45:08 PM

Anyone else think McGinnes was in on this?  It fits his general air of incompetence.

Oh god I hope so.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla! on October 24, 2018, 08:51:20 PM

Oh god I hope so.

Same.  :lulz:
Molon Lube

hooplala

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 24, 2018, 08:54:25 PM
Quote from: Hoopla! on October 24, 2018, 08:51:20 PM

Oh god I hope so.

Same.  :lulz:

That dildo practice will be coming in handy.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

Not 100% verified, but apparently there are stamps but no postmark on the one sent to CNN?

Doktor Howl

Eric Holder and Maxine Waters gone one, too.
Molon Lube